This is a volunteer position. Application Deadline: May 5th, 2013
Cinevolution Media Arts Society is seeking creative, dedicated, and skilled people to join our team in planning the upcoming 3rd Annual Your Kontinent: Richmond International Film & Media Arts Festival (July 19-27). As the winner of the 2012 Richmond Arts Award for Artistic Innovation, Cinevolution (www.cinevolutionmedia.com) was dubbed one of the most promising media arts organizations in Greater Vancouver. Our annual Your Kontinent Festival (www.ykfestival.ca) is the first and foremost celebration of international film and media arts in Richmond, BC.
- A fun and memorable summer experience
- Networking opportunities with filmmakers, artists, leaders and peers in the arts and business community
- Professional development and mentorship
- Opportunity for leadership and executive roles
- Watch films and performances free of charge
- Volunteer hours and/or letter of recommendation
- Under the guidance of Design, and Marketing & Publicity Teams to implement the festival brand across print, digital and spatial applications
- Assist with resizing images and placing content in preview brochure, programme and website
- Assist with venue set-up
- Strong typographic sensibilities and eye for design
- Knowledge and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), and FTP Clients (Dropbox, Google Docs, WeTransfer)
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS an asset
- Ability to work with team, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, able to meet deadlines
- Minimum 3 month (May 1- July 31)
- Approximately 8-10 hours per week.
If you are interested in any of the positions, please email a cover letter and a resume to Edgar Sánchez.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
As the winner of the 2012 Richmond Arts Award for Artistic Innovation, Cinevolution (www.cinevolutionmedia.com) was dubbed one of the most...