Sales & Acquisitions Assistant (Toronto)
Cineflix Media Inc. is an international media company that brings together global broadcast and production partners, major talent, and key executives to create top quality original content produced and distributed for television and other platforms. Producing more than 400 hours per year of multi-genre television for international broadcasters, and with a rapidly expanding library of 3000 hours, Cineflix Media is a recognized leader with offices in Montreal, Toronto, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Dublin.
The incumbent will be a highly skilled administrative professional who will provide a wide range of support services to the Head of North American Sales & Acquisitions (“HOS”) and to the Development Producer, Digital and French Canada Sales in Montréal (“DP”). They will also work closely with the operations team in Toronto, London, Montreal, and Dublin.
The Assistant’s key responsibility will be to make the HOS and DP’s jobs easier by taking on their administrative and data entry duties.
This is a full-time position, based out of our Toronto office.
- Key User for CRM (Client Relationship Management) database to include data entry and report generation from same.
- Key User for Cinecast (CR’s Acquisitions Review) system to include data entry and report generation from same. Occasional user for Rights Tracker (CR’s rights availability system).
- Prepare reports as required.
- Liaise with the materials team in Montreal and clients to ensure the correct and timely dispatch of all sales deliverable requirements.
- Organize all aspects of travel, i.e. book flights and accommodations and prepare detailed itineraries.
- Prepare both cash and credit card expense reports; this includes liaising with the finance team in Montreal.
- Keep stock of marketing materials, screeners, and sales sheets and request supplies when required.
- Keep an organized filing system.
- Handle administrative needs for sales contracts to include:
- Completion of deal memos.
- Manage and record screening requests from clients.
- Manage the HOS’ and DP’s diary on a daily basis and also for industry events, e.g. MIP, NATPE, Realscreen, and Banff.
- Assist HOS and DP prepare for markets to include registering, assembling notes, researching potential new clients etc.
- He/She will also book conference calls; prepare meeting agendas, and minutes as required.
- Assist DP to review industry publications and information from producers. Liaise with all levels of management on the HOS’s behalf, screen calls, and prioritize meetings.
- Assist HOS and DP in the preparation of their annual travel budgets.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- A minimum of three years experience as an Assistant to include diary management and gate keeping experience.
- Familiarity with CRM software and/or databases and a minimum of 6 months experience of data entry.
- At least three years’ experience working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- One years’ experience in booking travel.
- Experience dealing with executives and clients in different time zones.
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal, is an asset
- Knowledge of the TV distribution industry.
- Strong sense of professionalism.
- Highly organized and resourceful with strong attention to detail.
- A team player who is flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with good time management.
Indeed - 15 months ago