Cineflix is a leading international media company that brings together global broadcast and production partners, major talent, and key executives to create top quality original content produced and distributed for television and other platforms.
Cineflix Rights, the distribution division of Cineflix Media Inc., has built a catalogue delivering 3000 hours of established, returning series and fresh content to broadcast partners in more than 180 territories. The company’s diverse genres include factual, factual entertainment, children’s, formats and scripted series from Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Studios and 40 leading producers from around the world. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in London, Cineflix Rights has sales teams in the UK and North America.
The incumbent will be a highly skilled administrative professional who will provide a wide range of support services to the Head of North American Sales & Acquisitions. They are also required to offer additional support to the Development Producer, Digital and French Canada Sales in Montréal. They will also work closely with the operations team in Toronto, London, Montreal and Dublin.
This is a full-time position, based out of our Toronto office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Head of Sales & Acquisitions’ diary, organize meetings and prepare meeting notes. He / she, will co-ordinate the HOS diary for industry events, e.g. MIP, NATPE, Realscreen and Banff, including booking client meetings, lunches and dinners.
- Key User for CRM (Client Relationship Management) database. Entering client notes and feedback post meetings. Pulling reports from the CRM database, printing and formatting excel and other reports for HOS.
- Key User for Cinecast (CR’s Acquisitions Review) system. Update with new titles and prepare for team to project sales against. Prepare projection reports and Distribution Information Sheets and circulate as required.
- Occassional User for Rights Tracker (CR’s rights availability system). Prepare reports as required.
- Organizing internal distribution and other meetings, conference calls preparing agendas and minutes as required.
- Liaise with all levels of internal management on the HOS’ behalf, screen calls and prioritize meetings.
- Organize all aspects of travel for HOS, i.e. book flights, connections and accommodation, prepare detailed itineraries.
- Prepare expense reports for the HOS for both cash and credit cards. Ensure all supporting documents are provided to the finance department and liaise with them on queries on the same.
- Handle HOS administrative needs, to include:
- Completion of deal memos and coordinating with the contracts team on queries on the same on HOS’ behalf.
- Manage and record screening requests from clients.
- Preparation of quarterly activity reports on titles to be sent to producers.
- Assist HOS in the preparation of annual travel budget.
- Assist HOS to prepare for markets to include:
- Registration for markets.
- Assemble notes for market.
- Co-ordinate meetings.
- Research potential new clients, both producers and broadcasters.
- Liaise with the materials library team in Montreal and clients to ensure the correct and timely dispatch of all post sales deliverable requirements.
- Keep an organized filing system.
- Keep stock of marketing materials, screeners and sales sheets and request supplies when required.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- A minimum of three years experience as an Assistant to include diary management and gate keeping experience.
- At least three years’ experience working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in booking travel.
- Experience dealing with executives and clients in different time zones.
- Knowledge of the TV distribution industry.
- Familiarity with CRM software and / or databases.
- Strong sense of professionalism.
- High level attention to detail.
- Highly organized and resourceful.
- Ability for contingency planning.
- A team player, who is flexible and adaptable.
- Committed and enthusiastic, confident and outgoing and not afraid of challenge.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent time management.
We thank all applicants who respond, however only those selected will be contacted.