CIM Employee Review

good place to work
sales and merch (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 January 2013
CIM was a great place to work
Salary was reasonable
The people were friendly and easy to work with and if they were not sold I would still be working there
Pros
always had new employment opportunities
Cons
co. was sold

Other CIM Employee Reviews

A wonderful opportunity to apply my skills and add value
Director of IT & Client Services, FieldMatrix(FMI) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2017
CIM was a growing organization when I joined, and my division - Field Matrix - was a brand new division. It was an exciting time that required some risk taking and some stepping out of my comfort zone.
I had amazing support from the senior management team and was allowed the opportunity to shape my division as we quickly grew from a small team to a very large team.
There were challenges every day, and there was never a dull moment!
The culture was positive, and fast-paced! I enjoyed every moment!
Pros
Ever changing and challenging environment
Cons
None really
Poor communication
Merchandising Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 July 2017
Best part was as a merchandiser always got to put out flowers and help people pick flowers or make little arrangements. The job was terrible because you were always waiting on the driver to deliver the order, store stock people to take it to the floor for you, communication with management both of the store you are merchandising and from CIM is terrible. They try to do all electronically but sometimes you just need to TALK.