Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Fast growing RPO Leader
Information Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 28, 2015
Although I love the company, I have been recently informed that they are going to be discontinuing my position and there are no other managerial jobs in the department. I would have loved to grow with this organization because of the wonderful people here, but new departmental focus has me looking towards a new chapter in my career.
Pros
People and Culture are great
Cons
Insurance benefits are sub-par for an organization this size
Cielo Talent, Inc. Has taught me a great deal
Senior Panel Interview Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 7, 2016
Cielo talent provides for me all off my work/life balance needs. I have a flexible schedule with great perks, not to mention the most professional group of recruiters and managers I have ever worked with. There is autonomy with this role, but you also feel part of a well-oiled machine that genuinely cares about finding the right person for the right job. I am immersed in different cultures in each panel that I facilitate. Often I have to rise to meet a challenge or two. I find my background as a retail Manager has given me the skills to succeed at this role. My Manager at RAI Acquisition always asks me how I like my job and my reply is always " love it!"
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
hard to work other jobs around this...
Work here if you enjoy leaders who are full of themselves, clicky, and under-qualified, empty promises for job security, and sub-par training.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 3, 2016
I worked for Cielo for two years and watched as leaders who seemed to only have their jobs cause of their connections to the CEO or other executives made bad business decisions, treated people horribly, and didn't inspire confidence. The employee base is very young, which should lead to a culture of creativity and opportunity, however, they tend to work you into the ground while not appreciating all you do and continuously losing their top talent because of it. There are flexible work options, however, that also means working at any hour and on weekends, and some perks but it's the female version of the boys club.
Pros
Flexible work options, decent compensation, nice co-workers
Cons
Leadership, unrealistic expectations, turnover, lay offs
Good for Minimal Experiences Professionals
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 22, 2016
co-workers are great
nice to have the option of working remotely
many employees work overtime or outside of normal hours
they think their way is the right way so not too open to suggestions or new ways of doing things
Pros
remote working is an option sometimes
Cons
They are committed to doing things their way so don't give too many suggestions.
No Communication
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 1, 2016
I worked for them less than a day because they never communicated with me. I would call three different managers before someone would call me back. When they finally called me back they would say they had emailed me the information but never did. Awful experience and wasn't given an opportunity.
Pros
lack of at the moment
Cons
quit a decent job for this experience
Great opportunity
Interview Specialist/ Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 15, 2016
It was a great opportunity to meet great people. At the beginning it is a lot to learn but once you understand it, it is a lot of repetition. The CEO is really down to earth. Your managers are your go-to. So know what you want and get after it.
Solid RPO
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Home office basedFebruary 7, 2016
Work from home opportunity. Solid IT support group.

Worldwide clients. High volume recruiting support for some fortune 1000 clients. Lots of international exposure.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Rather not disclose
Great enterprise to work
Performance Enginer (Current Employee) –  Barueri, SPJuly 9, 2016
One of the best private enterprise to work on Brazil. The balance between life and work it's really accurate, and the benefits are great.
Great Company
Lead Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJune 28, 2014
Cielo is a great company that continues to grow and offer more job opportunities. I have learned a lot about professional work experience. They offer great flexibility with work life balance, allow you to manage your own work, allow a lot of advancement as long as you look for it, the management is fantastic and open, and the job culture is amazing - young, fun, very intelligent group of people!
Great young environment
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 6, 2016
Cielo has a great environment, but there seems to be little upward momentum and managers are not always in the position which enables them to be effective managers. Co-workers are great and very supportive.
Good place but to much to learn all at once
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WISeptember 24, 2015
The only problem I have with this company is they are growing faster then their training techniques can handle. They gave me one day of training and then dropped me on my head.
Pros
Good pay, great work enviroment, great benefits
Cons
Poor training, contradicting policies, and hard feel like you belong.
Lays People Off Regularly
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIApril 2, 2015
Promises about job security and salary increases were made and broken. Great training program for Recruiters, but very little room for advancement.
Innovative and fun culture
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 13, 2015
Great work atmosphere, support from leadership is phenomenal, offers a variety of career development trainings, there are a variety of different teams you can work on allowing you to develop a variety of transferable skills.
Great people and good culture
Interviewing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIAugust 6, 2014
I interview candidates on the phone for various positions. I also review resumes and make outbound calls to potential candidates. I use the Applicant Tracking System to update candidates throughout the process. While I have been here, I have learned a lot about the recruiting side of HR. My coworkers are great and the company culture is nice.
Healthcare Recruiter
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 6, 2015
High volume/full cycle healthcare recruiter. Recruiting for number of location for Presence Health. Worked with some great recruiters who knew what to do to get the job done. I learned how to prioritize my day and work and make sure my job was being done to specification of my employer and our client. Learning how to brand our clients. I learned how to work on two different accounts at one time.
Excellent Company to work for
INTERVIEW SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  LongfordJanuary 3, 2015
A well organised place to work. I learnt how to pre-screen candidates over the phone. A great team to work with including the Management.
Cons
casual hours
Fun Workplace
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ENGOctober 20, 2014
-Interesting people
-Very limited learning opportunities
ALL ABOUT ME
Suerte MD (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2013
PRODUCTIVE AND ENJOYABLE WORKPLACE. I LOVE TO ENTERACT WITH OTHERS. I AM A PEOPLE PERSON AND ENJOY TO WORK. VERY ORGANIZED AND EASY TO LEARN.I ALWAYS STAY BUSY AND DONT JUST SIT AROUND
Empresa agradável de trabalhar.
tecnico em manutenção (Former Employee) –  Taboão da Serra, SPJune 30, 2016
Empresa e empregados com ótimo convívio e com bom conhecimento na área de casos do empregado.
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Cons
Não fornece vale transporte e não oferece plano de saúde.
Empresa Forte no Segmento de Adquirencia excelente produtos e salarios/beneficios para trabalhar
Executiva de Contas (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJOctober 19, 2015
Na Cielo o planejamento diário de objetivos a serem trabalhados é fundamental para que no final do mês todos os pontos tenham sido trabalhados e metas alcançadas.
Ter domínio dos produtos ofertados é fundamental, para possamos ofertar a melhor solução para o cliente.
Para o sucesso é necessário uma integração total entre todas as áreas e parceira com os clientes
Pros
Inovação em serviços oferecidos aos clientes
Cons
Suporte muito demorado