Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Fun place with lots of training
Senior Corporate Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI15 November 2017
Great place to start a career but not stay as promotional opportunities feel like they are non existent. Amount of work and expectations don't match market.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Pay is not commesurate with work and promotions rarely happen unless your voted in.
17 November 2017

We appreciate your positive review. We are disappointed to hear, though, that you have not seen the opportunities you hoped for. We encourage you to spend time with your leader or with a member of the Leadership & Development team to discuss your career goals and the resources available at Cielo to help you achieve them.

Analista devsistemas
Analista de Sistemas (Former Employee) –  Barueri, SP3 November 2017
Muito boa, porem a.competição é sangrenta e fora do comum.
Awesome place to work
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN3 November 2017
This is a great place to work, we are dedicated to meeting and surpassing the needs of our clients. It is our mission to grow the customer base of our Fortune 100 Clients and effectively increase their brand awareness.
9 November 2017

We are absolutely committed to delivering an unbeatable experience to all our clients and that's only possible because of team members like you! Thank you for your enthusiastic review and for your dedication to Cielo.

muito bom trabalhar na callink no setor de televendas para cielo
vendedor cielo televendas (Current Employee) –  callink uberlandia2 November 2017
Embora o malling do cielo televendas as vezes nao agradava tanto era muito bom trabalhar la.
Great Culture
Delivery Lead Ops (Talent Acq Mgr) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN29 October 2017
Cielo is an RPO company, so all their business is based on contracts. With that being said, the company has a great culture, they do a lot of promoting from within and they encourage and deliver training to their employees help them prepare for the next level.
Pros
Training, culture, promotability, management, good communication.
Cons
Long term longevity depending on contract, structure can change quickly
31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We pride ourselves on giving our employees access to the training they need to own their success at Cielo!

Great environment, training, support.
Delivery Leader - Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI27 October 2017
Cielo is a great place to work. The workplace culture is wonderful. Cielo employees live daily by the values of the organization. Managment and employees alike recognize each other for demonstrating those values.
31 October 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Cielo's values are the foundation of our company culture and we're glad to hear that you have experienced that in your daily work life!

Very Low Pay for the Industry.
Interviewing Specialist-Remote (Current Employee) –  Remote6 October 2017
Employees are extremely underpaid in comparison to other RPO companies. It's a fake it till you make it culture that does not like when employees share their honest opinions. In addition the training is sub par. A very quantity over quality atmosphere.
Pros
Remote options, fiarly easy to request time off
Cons
pay, how long they keep employees in LTE statuses, lack of training
12 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're disappointed to hear that your experience with Cielo was not what you had hoped. We do review compensation on a regular basis to ensure that we remain competitive within the marketplace and we pride ourselves on the training opportunities we provide our employees. Please connect with your leader to learn about the career development opportunities available to you.

The most enjoyable part of the job
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN26 September 2017
I am an Interview Specialist. The most enjoyable part of my job is reviewing and interviewing candidates for potential employment. I love this part of the job because it provides the satisfaction that I may be making a difference in the quality of someone's life.

I learning that I have coaching skills to assist people with ways they can improve their resumes (not part of the job) and encourage them when they have not been selected.
Pros
The job responsibilities, management
Cons
The wage is very low
29 September 2017

You are definitely in a rewarding career! Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Ótima para trabalhar
EXECUTIVO DE CONTAS - ATENDIMENTO (Former Employee) –  Sorocaba, SP18 September 2017
Boa empresa para trabalhar, com grandes benefícios
Pros
Benefícios
Cons
Estrutural
Great place to stall your career advancement
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI7 September 2017
They may be some positive areas within Cielo, but I have not found one. If you are remote, do not anticipate moving up. Management in office only looks at in office employees for promotion and support.
Pros
remote
Cons
pay and advancement opportunity
8 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We do our best to offer career opportunities and compensation packages that meet the needs of our employees. We are disappointed that this is not your experience and encourage you to speak with your leader about the professional development programs available to you!

N/a
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN21 August 2017
This job should be totally remote but we have to come in the office daily. Management can be a bit much when it should not be. Training is horrible and they act like it is great but it is not.
28 August 2017

We're disappointed to hear that your career with Cielo is not what you expected it to be. Please consider speaking with your manager about your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Great Culture / Lack or direction, overworked and underpaid staff
Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI7 August 2017
Cielo has a great culture & I've made many friends there. However, people are very much overworked & underpaid/under appreciated. Growth opportunities are also limited. It's a great stepping stone company for anyone, a good resume builder with HR. The amount of people who are overworked is high.
Pros
Cons
Low pay considering the type of work you do
21 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are constantly growing and evolving as a company, which means we must regularly review our compensation and benefits packages to ensure that they are competitive within our industry and the markets we serve.

Great place to work!!
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI31 July 2017
I love my job and would refer anyone who meets the qualifications to apply. The work environment and overall culture of the company is pleasant. I will be here for a very long time!!
3 August 2017

Thank you for the enthusiastic review! It's employees like you who make us who we are, and we're thrilled to hear that you're in it for the long haul.

Gerencia
AGENTE COMERCIAL PERÍODO (Former Employee) –  Fortaleza, CE25 July 2017
Empresa muito boa que respeitava os funcionários, porem tinha uma gerencia fraca que possibilitou a saída de vários profissionais por esse motivo.
Pros
Horários adequados salario na media.
Cons
viagens sem remuneração e supervisora que cometia vários assedio morais. Motivo da minha saída.
Poor management
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Remote21 July 2017
There are plenty of quality people at Cielo but very few competent managers. They over promise with their clients. I've heard they are up for sale so that should be very interesting.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Benefits Management Incompetence
BOa empresa
Especialista de Sistemas (Former Employee) –  Barueri, SP26 June 2017
Excelente empresa para trabalhar, local excelente para crescime nto
Pros
Horário de trabalho
Cons
Gerencia pouco flexivel
No room for growth
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN21 June 2017
Lack of growth and poor management.
No consistency.
Nice culture.
Lots of sourcing.
Unreal expectations.
False advertising on positions.
False benefits information at orientation.
23 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We understand it can be difficult to reach out to management with concerns like those you’ve expressed, but if there is a leader that you trust, we strongly recommend that you reach out and share your concerns with him/her. We truly believe our recruiters are our best asset and what makes Cielo so special and want each employee to have a great experience and feel we are dedicated to their professional development.

Long Hours and Management throws you under the bus
Lead with direct reports (Former Employee) –  Remote16 June 2017
The roll out of their newest contract (Ascension) was horribly done. The training isn't useful at all.Upper level Management doesn't seem to know any more than you do about the client/contract. Fact Finding that was done pre-commencement was woefully lacking. They don't take the time to get to know the specific locations - they just throw you in the pool, sink or swim.
Pros
Compensation was higher than expected
Cons
Upper Management says yes to anything the client asks, Management has little knowledge of the day to day workings of the client, Training for commencement was a complete joke - Literally 10% of the two weeks were useful, Legacy Ascension employees were used way to heavily to train everyone else, HR at some locations were hostile to the new process.
19 June 2017

Thank you for sharing about your time with Cielo and for giving specific feedback that we can act on. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not as you hoped and wish you the best in your career.

Caution with this
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CA13 June 2017
Caution with this company and the role that you take on. I was hired to manage recruiting for a remote client based in California. Management style seemed friendly at first, yet was fairly rigid, compelling teams to follow a burdensome and overly complicated set of processes that bogged down recruiting activity. The situation degenerated into micromanagement.
Pros
Some decent tools, good co-workers
Cons
Micromanagement, some cliques, disconnections with WI management team.
19 June 2017

Cielo has experienced phenomenal growth over the past couple of years at our headquarters locations, as well as in our remote population. We agree that when a company grows as much as we have, there can be concerns about employees feeling connected to the organization, especially when working remotely.

We’re disappointed that you did not feel as though you were set up for success and that your experience with us was not as you hoped. We wish you the best in your career.

Do not work here !!
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN5 June 2017
Worst decision I've ever made In my life. Low pay, no overtime, no bonuses, managers are full of themselves. Advancement is not based on your skills, abilities, or credentials. It is given to the managers favorites. There is no work life balance ! Run now
Pros
Free drinks, 401k
Cons
Everything else
9 June 2017

We are disappointed that this has been your experience with Cielo. We encourage you to speak with someone about your concerns - either your manager or another in the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cielo Talent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9