Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Very Low Pay for the Industry.
Interviewing Specialist-Remote (Current Employee) –  Remote6 October 2017
Employees are extremely underpaid in comparison to other RPO companies. It's a fake it till you make it culture that does not like when employees share their honest opinions. In addition the training is sub par. A very quantity over quality atmosphere.
Pros
Remote options, fiarly easy to request time off
Cons
pay, how long they keep employees in LTE statuses, lack of training
12 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're disappointed to hear that your experience with Cielo was not what you had hoped. We do review compensation on a regular basis to ensure that we remain competitive within the marketplace and we pride ourselves on the training opportunities we provide our employees. Please connect with your leader to learn about the career development opportunities available to you.

Ótima para trabalhar
EXECUTIVO DE CONTAS - ATENDIMENTO (Former Employee) –  Sorocaba, SP18 September 2017
Boa empresa para trabalhar, com grandes benefícios
Pros
Benefícios
Cons
Estrutural
Great place to stall your career advancement
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI7 September 2017
They may be some positive areas within Cielo, but I have not found one. If you are remote, do not anticipate moving up. Management in office only looks at in office employees for promotion and support.
Pros
remote
Cons
pay and advancement opportunity
8 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We do our best to offer career opportunities and compensation packages that meet the needs of our employees. We are disappointed that this is not your experience and encourage you to speak with your leader about the professional development programs available to you!

N/a
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN21 August 2017
This job should be totally remote but we have to come in the office daily. Management can be a bit much when it should not be. Training is horrible and they act like it is great but it is not.
28 August 2017

We're disappointed to hear that your career with Cielo is not what you expected it to be. Please consider speaking with your manager about your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Great Culture / Lack or direction, overworked and underpaid staff
Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI7 August 2017
Cielo has a great culture & I've made many friends there. However, people are very much overworked & underpaid/under appreciated. Growth opportunities are also limited. It's a great stepping stone company for anyone, a good resume builder with HR. The amount of people who are overworked is high.
Pros
Cons
Low pay considering the type of work you do
21 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are constantly growing and evolving as a company, which means we must regularly review our compensation and benefits packages to ensure that they are competitive within our industry and the markets we serve.

Great place to work!!
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI31 July 2017
I love my job and would refer anyone who meets the qualifications to apply. The work environment and overall culture of the company is pleasant. I will be here for a very long time!!
3 August 2017

Thank you for the enthusiastic review! It's employees like you who make us who we are, and we're thrilled to hear that you're in it for the long haul.

Gerencia
AGENTE COMERCIAL PERÍODO (Former Employee) –  Fortaleza, CE25 July 2017
Empresa muito boa que respeitava os funcionários, porem tinha uma gerencia fraca que possibilitou a saída de vários profissionais por esse motivo.
Pros
Horários adequados salario na media.
Cons
viagens sem remuneração e supervisora que cometia vários assedio morais. Motivo da minha saída.
Poor management
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Remote21 July 2017
There are plenty of quality people at Cielo but very few competent managers. They over promise with their clients. I've heard they are up for sale so that should be very interesting.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Benefits Management Incompetence
BOa empresa
Especialista de Sistemas (Former Employee) –  Barueri, SP26 June 2017
Excelente empresa para trabalhar, local excelente para crescime nto
Pros
Horário de trabalho
Cons
Gerencia pouco flexivel
No room for growth
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN21 June 2017
Lack of growth and poor management.
No consistency.
Nice culture.
Lots of sourcing.
Unreal expectations.
False advertising on positions.
False benefits information at orientation.
23 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We understand it can be difficult to reach out to management with concerns like those you’ve expressed, but if there is a leader that you trust, we strongly recommend that you reach out and share your concerns with him/her. We truly believe our recruiters are our best asset and what makes Cielo so special and want each employee to have a great experience and feel we are dedicated to their professional development.

Long Hours and Management throws you under the bus
Lead with direct reports (Former Employee) –  Remote16 June 2017
The roll out of their newest contract (Ascension) was horribly done. The training isn't useful at all.Upper level Management doesn't seem to know any more than you do about the client/contract. Fact Finding that was done pre-commencement was woefully lacking. They don't take the time to get to know the specific locations - they just throw you in the pool, sink or swim.
Pros
Compensation was higher than expected
Cons
Upper Management says yes to anything the client asks, Management has little knowledge of the day to day workings of the client, Training for commencement was a complete joke - Literally 10% of the two weeks were useful, Legacy Ascension employees were used way to heavily to train everyone else, HR at some locations were hostile to the new process.
19 June 2017

Thank you for sharing about your time with Cielo and for giving specific feedback that we can act on. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not as you hoped and wish you the best in your career.

Caution with this
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CA13 June 2017
Caution with this company and the role that you take on. I was hired to manage recruiting for a remote client based in California. Management style seemed friendly at first, yet was fairly rigid, compelling teams to follow a burdensome and overly complicated set of processes that bogged down recruiting activity. The situation degenerated into micromanagement.
Pros
Some decent tools, good co-workers
Cons
Micromanagement, some cliques, disconnections with WI management team.
19 June 2017

Cielo has experienced phenomenal growth over the past couple of years at our headquarters locations, as well as in our remote population. We agree that when a company grows as much as we have, there can be concerns about employees feeling connected to the organization, especially when working remotely.

We’re disappointed that you did not feel as though you were set up for success and that your experience with us was not as you hoped. We wish you the best in your career.

Do not work here !!
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN5 June 2017
Worst decision I've ever made In my life. Low pay, no overtime, no bonuses, managers are full of themselves. Advancement is not based on your skills, abilities, or credentials. It is given to the managers favorites. There is no work life balance ! Run now
Pros
Free drinks, 401k
Cons
Everything else
9 June 2017

We are disappointed that this has been your experience with Cielo. We encourage you to speak with someone about your concerns - either your manager or another in the organization.

Tac
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI5 June 2017
I am a TAC at Cielo. I really enjoy what I do and suggest it to anyone. There is many ways to grow in the organization, you just need to make sure to push yourself to keep moving up.
9 June 2017

Empowering our employees to develop their careers is at the core of our culture. We're thrilled to hear that you've taken advantage of the many learning and development opportunites the company has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to post, and for your commitment to Cielo!

Inclusive
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New Jersey5 June 2017
The people are engaging and really try to make a difference. Good place to be employed. Hardest part is learning multiple systems. Leaders are enthusiastic
9 June 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to post! We agree that our people are the best and make the dynamic working environment fun! We appreciate your patience with learning the many systems we employ and hope that you've taken advantage of the many training opportunities Cielo has to offer.

Valorização do Capital Humano
Estagiária (Former Employee) –  Barueri, SP25 May 2017
Treinamentos, Feedback construtivos e motivadores.
Pros
Benefícios gerais
9 June 2017

Agradecemos que você tome um tempo para escrever um comentário. Orgulhamo-nos das oportunidades de treinamento e desenvolvimento profissional que oferecemos aos nossos funcionários e estamos muito satisfeitos por você ter aproveitado. Obrigado!

Cielo
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Remote23 May 2017
When I was on the Cielo Staples team, I worked with the most professional compassionate group. When transferred to Cielo Ascension Onboarding, they were the most unprofessional, non communicative group of people I ever worked with. Your experience there depends on what client team you are on.
Pros
Able to learn various avenues of recruiting
Cons
many management team members are not leaders or communicators
5 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We assure you it is shared as we value all insights from alumni into how we can continuously improve for our employees. We do recognize that as we've grown, some inconsistencies have developed across teams. We're working hard to alleviate those through training and leadership development.

Empresa Dinamica de se trabalha
promotora de vendas (Former Employee) –  Minas Gerais23 May 2017
Uma ótima empresa com muitas qualidades e características diferentes das demais
9 June 2017

Obrigado por seus comentários positivos sobre trabalhar no Cielo! Nós concordamos que nossa visão, valores e cultura proporcionam uma experiência profissional mais gratificante para nossa gente.

Horrible working environment/ organization & poor management
Impressions Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI17 May 2017
Horrible working environment/ organization & poor management. Company has no direction and treats employees unfairly & Very discriminating environment
Pros
Free parking
5 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We understand it can be difficult to share these types of concerns with management, but if there is a leader that you trust, we strongly recommend that you reach out to share your concerns with him/her. We truly believe our people are our best asset and what makes Cielo so special, and want each employee to have a great experience and to know that we are dedicated to their professional development.

Horrible Leadership
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Remote2 May 2017
Teams are simply thrown together. Clients needs are second to Cielos. There is no business acumen or ability to forecast when it comes to positioning a team to be successful. Lots of forced process aimed at first-year recruiters.
Pros
None Remote
Cons
Cielo as a whole
5 June 2017

Please reach out to a leader that you trust to share your concerns. You'll learn that there is a science to assembling teams, and that the processes aimed at first-year recruiters are designed to set up our recruiters and our teams for success. We want all of our employees to have a successful career at Cielo, and we're disappointed that has not been your experience so far. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cielo Talent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8