Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Long Hours and Management throws you under the bus
Lead with direct reports (Former Employee) –  Remote16 June 2017
The roll out of their newest contract (Ascension) was horribly done. The training isn't useful at all.Upper level Management doesn't seem to know any more than you do about the client/contract. Fact Finding that was done pre-commencement was woefully lacking. They don't take the time to get to know the specific locations - they just throw you in the pool, sink or swim.
Pros
Compensation was higher than expected
Cons
Upper Management says yes to anything the client asks, Management has little knowledge of the day to day workings of the client, Training for commencement was a complete joke - Literally 10% of the two weeks were useful, Legacy Ascension employees were used way to heavily to train everyone else, HR at some locations were hostile to the new process.
19 June 2017

Thank you for sharing about your time with Cielo and for giving specific feedback that we can act on. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not as you hoped and wish you the best in your career.

Caution with this
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CA13 June 2017
Caution with this company and the role that you take on. I was hired to manage recruiting for a remote client based in California. Management style seemed friendly at first, yet was fairly rigid, compelling teams to follow a burdensome and overly complicated set of processes that bogged down recruiting activity. The situation degenerated into micromanagement.
Pros
Some decent tools, good co-workers
Cons
Micromanagement, some cliques, disconnections with WI management team.
19 June 2017

Cielo has experienced phenomenal growth over the past couple of years at our headquarters locations, as well as in our remote population. We agree that when a company grows as much as we have, there can be concerns about employees feeling connected to the organization, especially when working remotely.

We’re disappointed that you did not feel as though you were set up for success and that your experience with us was not as you hoped. We wish you the best in your career.

Do not work here !!
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN5 June 2017
Worst decision I've ever made In my life. Low pay, no overtime, no bonuses, managers are full of themselves. Advancement is not based on your skills, abilities, or credentials. It is given to the managers favorites. There is no work life balance ! Run now
Pros
Free drinks, 401k
Cons
Everything else
9 June 2017

We are disappointed that this has been your experience with Cielo. We encourage you to speak with someone about your concerns - either your manager or another in the organization.

Tac
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI5 June 2017
I am a TAC at Cielo. I really enjoy what I do and suggest it to anyone. There is many ways to grow in the organization, you just need to make sure to push yourself to keep moving up.
9 June 2017

Empowering our employees to develop their careers is at the core of our culture. We're thrilled to hear that you've taken advantage of the many learning and development opportunites the company has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to post, and for your commitment to Cielo!

Inclusive
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New Jersey5 June 2017
The people are engaging and really try to make a difference. Good place to be employed. Hardest part is learning multiple systems. Leaders are enthusiastic
9 June 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to post! We agree that our people are the best and make the dynamic working environment fun! We appreciate your patience with learning the many systems we employ and hope that you've taken advantage of the many training opportunities Cielo has to offer.

Valorização do Capital Humano
Estagiária (Former Employee) –  Barueri, SP25 May 2017
Treinamentos, Feedback construtivos e motivadores.
Pros
Benefícios gerais
9 June 2017

Agradecemos que você tome um tempo para escrever um comentário. Orgulhamo-nos das oportunidades de treinamento e desenvolvimento profissional que oferecemos aos nossos funcionários e estamos muito satisfeitos por você ter aproveitado. Obrigado!

Cielo
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Remote23 May 2017
When I was on the Cielo Staples team, I worked with the most professional compassionate group. When transferred to Cielo Ascension Onboarding, they were the most unprofessional, non communicative group of people I ever worked with. Your experience there depends on what client team you are on.
Pros
Able to learn various avenues of recruiting
Cons
many management team members are not leaders or communicators
5 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We assure you it is shared as we value all insights from alumni into how we can continuously improve for our employees. We do recognize that as we've grown, some inconsistencies have developed across teams. We're working hard to alleviate those through training and leadership development.

Empresa Dinamica de se trabalha
promotora de vendas (Former Employee) –  Minas Gerais23 May 2017
Uma ótima empresa com muitas qualidades e características diferentes das demais
9 June 2017

Obrigado por seus comentários positivos sobre trabalhar no Cielo! Nós concordamos que nossa visão, valores e cultura proporcionam uma experiência profissional mais gratificante para nossa gente.

Horrible working environment/ organization & poor management
Impressions Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI17 May 2017
Horrible working environment/ organization & poor management. Company has no direction and treats employees unfairly & Very discriminating environment
Pros
Free parking
5 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We understand it can be difficult to share these types of concerns with management, but if there is a leader that you trust, we strongly recommend that you reach out to share your concerns with him/her. We truly believe our people are our best asset and what makes Cielo so special, and want each employee to have a great experience and to know that we are dedicated to their professional development.

Horrible Leadership
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Remote2 May 2017
Teams are simply thrown together. Clients needs are second to Cielos. There is no business acumen or ability to forecast when it comes to positioning a team to be successful. Lots of forced process aimed at first-year recruiters.
Pros
None Remote
Cons
Cielo as a whole
5 June 2017

Please reach out to a leader that you trust to share your concerns. You'll learn that there is a science to assembling teams, and that the processes aimed at first-year recruiters are designed to set up our recruiters and our teams for success. We want all of our employees to have a successful career at Cielo, and we're disappointed that has not been your experience so far. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Great Work from Home Position
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL18 April 2017
Great work from home position. Low pay. Depending on the account you may have to work after hours to complete your work but you are not paid overtime. Fast pace environment. Unorganized. Short learning curve.
Pros
Remote Position
Cons
Low Pay
Agradável para trabalhar
Analista de Segurança da Informação (Former Employee) –  Alphaville, SP17 April 2017
Ótima empresa, considerada umas das melhores para trabalhar, todos os dias de muito desafios e entregas, tive um ótimo aprendizado com novos modelos de trabalho e novas ferramentas sendo conduzido da melhor maneira possível por bons gestores e colegas experientes. Parte dificies apenas em alguns acordos para condução de alguns projetos com outras áreas, porem sempre concluído com sucesso, a parte agradável de bons resultados.
Pros
Fretado da empresa
Cons
Localidade da Empresa
23 June 2017

Obrigado por compartilhar. São funcionários como você que nos fazem quem somos.

Fun Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI14 March 2017
Great people to work with that are easy going. They help you grow as well as build up your skills to move within the company. Cielo is also always growing which provides opportunities to move within the company.
5 June 2017

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We have always prided ourselves on providing opportunities for career development, and our growth over the past few years has expanded the opportunities for Cielo employees to accelerate their career.

Terrible company to work for, period
Onboarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN2 March 2017
Company does not know how to put processes in play for their big clients. There is no work life balance, no open door policy, no policies for a lot of things, they make it all up as they go. They terminate people for doing what is required of the position. DO NOT work for this company if you have a back bone, expect to be paid what you are worth, or live in Indiana. This company micromanages everything and knows very littles about healthcare recruitment. I hope they lose the contract the have with Ascension... they don't embrace any of the values that that company stands by!
Cons
Poor management gives mixed signals and doesn't deliver on promises
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI16 February 2017
There was minimal training involved, but high expectations to produce results. The management was primarily nonexistent, and that would be why some people might think there is a high work/life balance, because employees pretty much come and go as they please. This company lacks structure, and is very misleading to its employees upon hire, and promising without delivering any type of benefits or pay incentives. One employee was crying at her desk on her first day of employment because nobody gave her any direction whatsoever on what she was expected to do, so the person who referred her to work there went to spend the day with her to get her set up on her computer even though it wasn't her responsibility, and she worked in a completely different department than the new hire. This is one example of poor management, but there are numerous others.
Pros
allowed to work independently
Cons
lack of structure, training, benefits, and management
Very flexible work life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GA4 February 2017
I had a great experience with my management team who were all understanding. Goals were clear and they all really worked to help us meet professional development goals.
Recruiter Role
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI3 February 2017
I have been with Cielo for 3 years and I really do love it. The people are great and the work/life balance and flexibility is unbeatable. I have learned so much from Cielo and it's a great workplace. They have educational opportunities to further your knowledge and are very supportive of owning your career. My reservations lie with the compensation and some of the management structures. The idea was to keep Cielo feeling small while we got bigger, but unfortunately it no longer has that small company feel. I thought it was really cool to have that exposure with management frequently, but unfortunately that's diminishing which makes me feel like the only way I'm going to advance is to know the right person rather than based on performance. It seems some of the people that have advanced to leadership roles, are very unfitting and only have gotten there through relationships with other managers rather than actual work performance and dedication.
Pros
work/life balance, culture, flexibility, learning opportunities
Its great if you love to work from home
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN16 January 2017
just a great company. I can pretty much control how my day will be. I have deadlines that I get in the beginning of the week. I also get all my work via email which is great.
Pros
work from home
Cons
deadlines
Cielo
IMPRESSION CENTER AGENT (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI12 December 2016
Great company!!!!! Love everything about them. Everyone is very kind, understanding and very informative. They are so nice that that's what makes them stick out!
Horrible
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WI8 December 2016
This company was the worst decision I could have made for my career, the management ( Client Services Manager) was incompetent. The onboarding and training was very clunky and not straight forward. They was no transparent on the current state of a client which ended up canceling their contract. A very micro management environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cielo Talent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9