Cibo

Cibo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
With your own decision
Personal Secretary to the Owner /Personal Asst. (Former Employee), house, office @ aurora tower in Quezon CityFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free time
Cons: you cannot sleep!
A typical day at work: Daily routine, cleaning the rooms of my boss son and for her also,answering the phone calls, attending meetings for the school of his son,bank transactions.

What I learned: Is to become a good working with loyalty to your company while your working.

Management: They are good in managing the company they respects your opinions.

My – more... co workers: very respectful to my position as Personal Assistant of their boss, they are more intiative to talk to you personally when they have problems they are open their opinions as my co workers.

The hardest part of my job is no day off, no vacations!

The most enjoyable part of my job are making decisions where someone respect you and they treat you as part of the family. – less
productive and fun workplace
accounting clerk (Former Employee), Quezon CityJuly 28, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: i think 8 hours is enough
first thing in the morning is to check all the receipts from puchasing dept. compute then prepare vouchers and cheques. i learned the accounting and to communicate with different people. with my co-workers, i enjoyed bonding with them. the hardest part of the job is making payment for taxes which is always a rush due to its deadline. the most enjoyable – more... part of the job are having friends with the suppliers, collectors and even the bank personnel. – less
Exciting, fast paced, hardly any down time
Manager (Former Employee), Fishkill, NYApril 3, 2013
Pros: learning more about the industry
Cons: no benefits.
I helped build it from the ground up. Implemented many new ideas that worked out well. Helped open a second restaurant in Marlboro. Worked all day everyday for six years. Great staff. Great customers.
a typical office environment.
accounting staff (Former Employee), cubao , quezon city, philsDecember 10, 2012
Pros: free lunch and transpo
Cons: long hours with no overtime pay
an italian restaurant.
i learned so many things when it comes to accounting,
my co worker are fun and easy to get along with,
as well as the management.
i built a very strong relationship with my coworkers
thats why i lasted until 7 years with them.
but since i am starting my family life now,
i have to had a more financially stable job.
A very fun place where i was comfortable around my co-workers
Bartender (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYNovember 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
a typical day at work was very hard but fun, i learned how to interact with people and the management was also very considerateand flexible with my schedule.Some coworkers were pretty negative attitude wise but it didnt phase me. I find that the hardest part of the job was setting up for customers and getting things started and the most enjoyable was – more... talking to customers and making them happy. – less
a very productive place to work
cashier and bartender (Former Employee), jamaica,NYFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
I really enjoyed working here,especially with my co-workers who were very fun and respecful in every way.I also liked interacting with the different customers and serving them with whatever there needs were.My superiors were also very understanding and there were never belittling in any way shape or form.This company was pretty enjoyable.