CIBC Employee Review

Office
Test Analyst - Internet Channel (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2014
I don't like to sit all day. I prefer to work hard more than sit. But, I follow the office rule that is way as normal. I prefer more busying all day.

Other CIBC Employee Reviews

work/life balance
Senior Mortgage Process Officer / Advancing Spec. (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 January 2018
i am finding with CIBC they use to have the job work/life balance but it is now being taken away. this discourages for working for a company like this. I like balance in my life for its very important. so then you are happy at work and at home. everyone has a busy life and we all need to work but at the end of the day balance is good for your health and being happy. being happy in a company always provides positive energy. that what life is all about being positive and happy at everything you do.
my experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
working for CIBC is one of the most tedious jobs i have ever had in my life. their systems are so behind in the times that it hard functions properly. the pay is terrible for a bank position. the management micromanages you. and they over work you after setting a work hour expectations.