We are looking for a motivated, experienced production coordinator to assist Cib24 weekly shows. You have an understanding of graphics, digital formats, video footage, Script writing and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position requires a self-motivated proactive approach and aptitude for managing large amounts of information.
- Act as liaison between the Producer and the production team which can include designers, editors and shoot crew to make sure that creative goals are being achieved throughout the process.
- Conduct online research
- Assist with shoots and related tasks
- Assist in wrapping projects
- Creates and updates team calendar
- Understanding Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and goals, while managing a high-volume workload, is required.
- At least one year of professional experience in corporate communications and/or video post-production
- MS Office proficiency ( Excel, Word, etc…)
- You need to be very comfortable with scheduling software and have a strong understanding of how the schedule works.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via this posting.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Cib24 is a new vision: a television network for the future Internet generation. We create and produce all the weekly and daily episodic...