Located within the Churchill Health Centre, the Churchill Children's Centre provides a community child daycare program licensed through the Manitoba Child Daycare Program. Reporting to the Children's Centre Coordinator, the Early Childhood Educator II will be responsible for the safe and age appropriate care of children. The Churchill Children's Centre operates from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm excluding weekends and statuatory holidays and staff are scheduled for 8 to 8.5 hours per day including a half hour to a one hour unpaid lunch break.
QUALIFICATIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successful completion of Early Childhood Educator II certificate
- Current CPR and First Aid certification required
- Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry check and Criminal Record checks must be completed by the Manitoba Child Daycare Program
- Demonstrate ability to actively engage children in age appropriate programming
- Ability to work coorperatively within the Children's Centre
- Maintain trust and confidentiality of parent, children and health centre staff
$33,561.98 - $35,795.34 Annual
The Churchill Health Centre offers employees an excellent opportunity to gain experience and grow in their chosen careers. In addition to salary the Churchill Health Centre offers vacation travel assistance, remoteness allowance, benefit packages, including subsidized housing and relocation allowance. Please forward your resume including a cover letter and three employer references to:
Churchill Health Centre
162 Laverendrye Avenue
Churchill, MB R0B 0E0
The Churchill Physical Health Center, S.C. was established in 1956 by Dr. Churchill D.C. Originally located in Lockport, the office made its...