A vibrant and growing Anglican Church seeks to hire a Cleaner/Janitor/Custodian.
We are looking for a person who:
- takes pride in their work
- works independently
- prioritizes well and makes good decisions
- flexible and good at problem-solving
- looks for things that need to be cleaned and ways to help
- understands how their role enhances the ministry of the congregation
- is comfortable working in the midst a very busy community
- daily & weekly cleaning
- communication with Rental Coordinator, Rector & Corporation regarding facility maintenance
- ensure proper disposal of all garbage, waste, recycling & compost
- commitment to the ministry aims of the Church of the Resurrection.
Benefits & Working Conditions:
- 17 hours/week - schedule is somewhat flexible
- $13.17/hour – starting contract position, paid monthly.
- Vulnerable Sector Police Record Clearance for employment is required
- Working in a team environment under the supervision of the Rector and Corporation
- Contact with friendly and fun volunteers
- Contribute to the well-being of the lives of the people within the church and the community
Application deadline: November 20th, 2013
Please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Church of the Resurrection
435 Mohawk Rd. W.
For further information please contact us at: