Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Service Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 8, 2014
Good working with this company

Typical day is Good

Learned Good information

Management Good

Co-workers Good

Hardest part Good

Most enjoyable part Good.
Productive and fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: play games and work with hands
Cons: rude customers
You get to work with your hands! A fun and interesting experience.
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very – more... demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games
great inverment and loveable people
Cashier (Current Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 19, 2014
Pros: metting new people
Cons: geeting upset guess from the beggining
I love working there your always busy its never a boring moment and your always meeting new people great conversation. A typical day at work is always joyful management is very lovely feel like a second family while working with all of my-co workers. And your always Learning new things even when we get some guess that are angry I love the enjoyment – more... of turning there day around with what we learn in training – less
Productive and fun work place with family time.
Cahiser (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLDecember 17, 2014
Pros: discount meals
Cons: i cant think of any cons.
My review about Chuck E Cheese is great because the families that came in got a chance to spend time with each other. I had great co-workers that helped on my first day there. The management was great and still is. I've learned that working with others is a great thing because you learn different things. The most enjoyable part of the job was when it – more... was time for the birthday parties, and I got a chance to sing and dance with the kids. – less
Would have been great but...
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Woodstock/McCalla/Tuscaloosa, AlabamaDecember 12, 2014
Pros: fun job
Cons: went out of business
The company went out of business due to bad management and new companies with innovative ideas. I was sad when we closed.
No advancement, low pay, long hours
Senior Assistant Manager/Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), Johnson City, TNDecember 8, 2014
Very few opportunity for advancement, low pay, terrible benefits, long hours
it was fun for a first job
Cashier/Party hostess Customer Services (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: t
i liked working here cause i get to deal with kids and it our managers were great and i get discounts on all the food and it was cool
Productive, fast paced.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Olathe, KSDecember 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches and drinks.
Cons: hard on feet, loosing mind cause of screaming kids, sometimes even the parents get on you cause of something really not worth getting on about.
Pretty much show up , clock in, stand a ton and deal with kids and sometimes and/ or often deal with some of the snootier parents thank think they're more important than you.
Fun work place
Cast Member (Former Employee), Lima, OHDecember 1, 2014
Pros: high energy atmosphere
Cons: lack of upward mobility
A typical day is to ensure that parents have a safe place to enjoy and celebrate their child or children birthday's or maybe just a surprise visit.
Fun fast paced workplace
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Brentwood, CANovember 28, 2014
Pros: free food, fun environment, coworkers were great
Cons: promotion was not worth all the paperwork and training
A normal day as a game room attendant consisted of playing every single game at the beginning of the shift which was pretty fun for the first week. After a while it just became routine. Mondays we did game pull where we counted all the tokens and that usually took up an 8 hour shift.

As the PM guy, a normal day included everything listed above PLUS – more... maintaining from 4-7 games a day. (ie cleaning inside and out of games)

I learned how to fix minor things in games, the main tech stuff we left to the tech guy. But I was able to learn how to fix jams in coin mechs and ticket mechs, and for some games I was able to get more of a run down on how it worked.

Management was pretty alright. They liked you if you knew what you were doing and you were doing it right. If they noticed you do a good job then it's pretty easy to move up. Got my raise 2 months in.

Co workers were great, we all got along, never had any drama, all had a good time together.

Hardest part of the job was that people always called game room to do multiple things at once when you had your own specific job to be doing.

Most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to work with tech. Being able to play the games and see how they worked was pretty interesting. And if guests wouldn't know how to play a game you could show them how or just play with them. – less
Great place if you like children
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Worcester, MANovember 25, 2014
Pros: friendly management, children
Cons: loud, salad bar
Loved this as my first job. Maintaining the salad bar was a pain but other than that very good job to have! mananger Uli was great. best part of the job seeing all the children so happy (most of the time)

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos