Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: play games and work with hands
Cons: rude customers
You get to work with your hands! A fun and interesting experience.
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very – more... demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games
very demanding
Gameroom (Former Employee), Manchester, CTJuly 24, 2014
Pros: half off meals
Cons: managers
as a regular cast member you are asked to do things that you are simply not getting paid enough for. Its not a bad place for a first job but dont expect a raise because you probably wont get one.
First job
Birthday Coordinator (Former Employee), Topeka, KSJuly 24, 2014
Subway was the first place I had ever worked. I started working when I was 15, which I didn't find out that you are not legally to work at a place like that until you are 16. My boss was very rude, she would make fun of me and call me fat all the time. They would work me over 40 hours a week, which was against labor laws. My co-workers and the employee's – more... I was responsible made a great team, all of our customers enjoyed being there. – less
Love the Coworkers
Birthday Hostess; Cashier; Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee), californiaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free pizza and half off everything
Cons: closing is hard, lot to clean up
You can move up fast in this job, management is amazing, really feel like you are part of a team. Must like children because those who didn't, did not last long.
Loved working here!
Game room Attendant (Former Employee), Largo, MDJuly 21, 2014
It took a while for me to get adjusted to working around so many kids. A few months in, I was promoted to train employees to work in the game room, to fix games and have great customer service skills. I learned a lot about the games and being in charge of other employees. The overall experience was fun.
Fun Part Time Job NOT a Career
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTJuly 20, 2014
Will provide an entertaining work environment.
Absolutely no job advancement.
Compensation is non existent.
Great Place
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 20, 2014
This company provides great training, and flexible hours.
Great job for opportunity
Gameroom Attendant/ team 2 Trainer (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 16, 2014
team work skills, mechanical skills, customer servce, management
Busy Weekends
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee), MariettaJuly 15, 2014
Co-workers very nice and management, too.
Did not like the new business hours.
a day at Chuck E Cheese
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Houma, LAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: friendly environment.
while employed for this employer i was required to greet an assist guests while maintaining a clean an always busy work place. i was also required to dress as the star of Chuck E Cheese, Chucky himself and perform a live show every hour on the hour in front of dozens of small children an their parents/grand parents. i was also required to clean everything – more... from the windows to the games themselves.it was a great job i just had personal issues at home at the time so i quit. – less
hard to balance home and work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lake Jackson, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: free food to managment
Cons: no breaks for managers, under staffed, too many managers
flip flop scheduling was tough due to young child at home. I did learn that in order to accomplish task one must need a strong leader to follow. Management sucked at location in which i worked often looking out for only themselves and taking favoritism towards those without children. Most of my co-workers were a joy to work with, and I enjoyed working – more... with them. Hardest part of this job was being under staffed and if I did have a full staff I was forced to send them home early due to sales, even though it was a small town and a less productive store. Often the most enjoyable part of my day was many of my co- workers and how their attitudes were high even though the pay was at or below 8 dollars an hour. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos