Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very – more... demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games
Cook (Former Employee), Hampton, VAApril 17, 2014
My duties were to prep and cook fresh food upon request, I made sure that I kept my work area up clean and up to code.
Chuck e Cheese
Birthday Host (Former Employee), Roseville, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: free food, long breaks, fun enviorment
Cons: unfriendly coworkers
Working at Chuck E cheese came jam packed with fun and major responsibility

This was my first job I have ever had and i have experiences here that will last forever

My job was to please customers adults and children. I was a Birthday host i served food helped wrap up last minute gifts, set party decorations danced as the great Mr.chucky. And made – more... sure everyone had a great time.

After closing my duties were to clean the bathroom and the game room and re stock tables and toys – less
Fun Exciting environment
Birthday Hostess (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 16, 2014
Pros: it was easy to attain long shifts
Cons: sometimes it would get insane busy overwhelming some workers
Loved this job. Work is like play. You are serving birthday parties, dancing to entertain, helping with unwrapping gifts, consistently creating smiles, and laughter fills the room. I learned a lot about working hard and time management because parties were time constrained. Management was easy going and caring. Co-workers were always helpful. The girls – more... in the party room always help each other if one gets done before another. The hardest part of the job was having to tell parties they had to leave the area. The most enjoyable part was definitely the atmosphere and the passing on of smiles and happiness. – less
Very fun and exciting workplace as well as my favorite job
Cashier, Waitress, Customer Service (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 16, 2014
Pros: i love children, the organization and security.
Cons: manager's favoritism
Report to manager, get till, perform cashier duties, present pizza and drinks, wear chuck e suit, perform security.

I learned how to make pizza, and put coins and tickets in machines.

Management showed much favoritism.

Fun, outgoing, friendly, children loving co-workers.

Leaving.

The children having fun.
Fun Place, fast pace
Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 15, 2014
Implementing employee incentives to increase sales, trained, developed employees, handle customer complaints, maintained the required health and sanitation standards by law.
Can get crazy at times.
Cast Member (Current Employee), Independence, MOApril 15, 2014
Its a job. Not much else to say about it, my managers there are really good so that is a plus. I enjoy working on and fixing the games there as it feeds my mechanical appetite.
Busy workplace, pay never matched work performed
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Natick, MAApril 9, 2014
I would see how many birthdays I had for the day, set-up my first party. Seat guests, parents, and birthday kid. Explain how the party is going to go. Serve food, sing and dance with Chuck E, serve cake , cash the party out and clean-up when the party is over.
Most enjoyable part was the tips
fun work place / familys / kids.
Opening Manager (Former Employee), Danbury, CTApril 8, 2014
Pros: everyday we did something new.
Cons: no benefits.
The most enjoyable part of my job was always helping the customers and kids. I always got along greet with customers and Co Workers. This job did show me and teach me alot of skills. My co workers and I were all a team we always worked hard and got our jobs and duties done, even if it was independent or as a team. I was a opening manager and learned – more... alot. – less
Excellent Workplace to gain real world expeience
Assistant Manager, Fundraiser/Events Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbia, MOApril 4, 2014
Fun work environment
Management really helps employees grow as workers
family atmosphere both with customers and with employees
Fun, Fast Paced, and Full of Energy Workplace
Show room (Former Employee), Visalia, CAApril 4, 2014
Overall it was a fun experience, and I got to learn a lot about team work.
great for high schoolers who need a part time job
Coordinator (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2014
It was a fun place to start out. Chuck E Cheese offers schedules that are extremely flexible with school and extra-curricular activities. It is just one of those jobs you grow out of when you need more money and hours

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos