Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: play games and work with hands
Cons: rude customers
You get to work with your hands! A fun and interesting experience.
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very – more... demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games
Gain alot Of Expierience
Party Host (Former Employee), Melrose Park, ILSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch, tips
Cons: short breaks, alot of cleaning
I enjoyed myself everyday at work everybody makes you feel like family. I learned to be patient and also gain Great communication skills and learned to work fast paced. The managers there are excellent and the co-workers really helped out. The hardest part working there is the costumers but I learned to be patient have respect and for the most part – more... costumer satisfaction. I enjoyed most at that job was the staff like my 2nd family. – less
Energetic and fun enviroment with multiple individuals.
Party Host/Customer service (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: 1/2 off food, friendly people.
Cons: no free food.
This is a great place for familys to come and enjoy themselves
Fun working in a children friendly envoriment
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Chicago,ILSeptember 9, 2014
I would have to say the highlight of working at Chuck E. Cheese was I interacted with kids and the work envoriment kept me busy. The next generation is our future and it was nice to experience them adventuring and having fun.
Fun and a high energy place to work at
Chuck E Cheese Manager (Current Employee), Roseville, MISeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food, paid vacations, benefits
Cons: work every weekend, work nights
. A typical day is coming in planning out your shift to achieve the most success. Counting drawers and the safe, Making food production sheets, planning out breaks, setting up the store, making schedules, ordering products, managing the employees, interacting with the customers.

. I've learned
. How to deal with difficult customers
. How to lead employee
. – more... Proper planning
.Electronic skills
. Making schedules
.Ordering Products

The upper management visited the store once every few months to give us direction. There is always room for advancement in the company.

I got along well with all my other fellow managers. I also have a great relationship with all of my employees who feel comfortable to come to me with any problems.

The hardest part of my job would be being too busy with not enough staff. Which happens because we are told to follow a labor plan. We always make every guest leave happy but it can be challenging at times.

The most enjoyable part of my job would be the fun environment. The customers coming into our store usually are coming in to celebrate something. So our staff is always in a good mood congratulating our costumers on whatever they may be celebrating.
. – less
Great place to start in the workforce
Team Leader (Former Employee), Selma, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: many coworkers are unreliable
You get to try your hand in several different professions: waitress, cook, party hostess, game technician. Great place to find out what kind of worker you are and what skills you have.
Fun work place, especially if you love kids!
Cashier (Former Employee), wichita falls, txSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: discounted meals, try out new games for free.
Cons: vacuuming the entire store.
I enjoyed working at Chuck e cheese's. I was able to brighten a child's day, help out parents and have fun while doing so. My co-workers were hilarious, creating a friendship with them was the best part. Although it sounds like all fun and games, a place full of kids all day can really leave a mess! It was tough some days going into those restrooms – more... to clean and getting stains out the floor, but when I look back on it, making a kids day and seeing that smile make it all worth it. – less
fun games
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Florence, SCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: fun games
Cons: long hours, short breaks
everyday was not the best day every parent was not satisfied and kept asking for free parties
Chuck E Cheese
Kid Check attendant (Former Employee), SharonvilleAugust 31, 2014
Chuck E Cheese was a fun place to work at when I was 17 and I will never forget how this company gave me responsibility at such a young age.
Fun got to play the videogames every morning ha.
Assistant Technician (Former Employee), Waco, TXAugust 30, 2014
Wasnt too bad cleaned the gameroom every morning. learned how to work on video games.
Great work environment
Technical Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: something is always breaking, so job security is there.
Cons: 45 hours minimum, not much room for advancement in the company
I really like working for Chuck E. Cheese because I get to manage a store and everything in it. I perform preventative maintenance on many different styles of games. I am by myself most of the day troubleshooting different circuits. The hardest part of the day is when certain systems malfunction that I have no experience in and I have to overcome it – more... and find a solution. That is the hardest part of the day but afterwards I have learned a new skill. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos