Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very fun work place.
Customer service (Former Employee), Cambridge ONJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Half off on food
Cons: No hours
Usually get very busy after lunch. Iv gained alot of interacting skills there since i did parties so i met alot of families. The managers were very laid back, and the co-workers were all my age or around it so we all got along. The best thing about this job was playing with the kids.
Productive and fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), North York, ONJuly 8, 2015
A typical day at Chuck E Cheese is a very fun, safe and productive day. Ive learned more about people and have strengthened my customer service skills.
fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), REGINAJune 26, 2015
Pros: Food
Cons: Chuckee Head
love it. lots of new things to learn. Love interacting with customers there. Games are just fantastic. friendly working atmosphere, not much burden.
amazing place to throw parties for kids
Hostess (Former Employee), edmonton, ABJune 20, 2015
Pros: discount on food
Cons: long hours
you have to have patience and always be energetic and make sure you enjoy what you are doing. It taught me to make time for everything and how to actually deal with people and also having a positive attitude towards everything that comes your way. there is a problem ? easy because there is always a solution
Chuck E Cheese
Kid Check/Merchandising (Current Employee), ScarboroughApril 16, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: cleaning the store
I absolutely love my job here, currently I'm still employed here. I have gained a large amount of customer service skills, I love dealing with all sorts of people. Management gives us amazing hours, unfortunately they're only on weekends, that is why i'm looking for another job. I love my co-workers were a family.
Much Need Skills
Birthday party hostess (Former Employee), Vaughn MillsApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great work environment
Cons: not enough hours
While working at Chuck E. Cheese I gained the necessary skills required to keep oneself composed in a chaotic environment as well as deal with a large amount of stress. Chuck E. Cheese gave me the necessary skills to deal with irate customers as well as multitask.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Party Hostess/Kitchen attendee (Former Employee), North York, ONMarch 31, 2015
Pros: "Like family" work environment, Great General Manager, Conveniently placed
Cons: Long hours
I loved working for CEC, my GM was the best manager ever and the overall experience and staff are great. It's fast paced and filled with smiles for the most part due to rude customers who are pushy and impatient. My DM could've been more friendly, besides that everyone's like family. Hardest part was maintaining the salad bar on busy weekends, having to take it down after long days and sleepily setting it up at 9am the next morning to prepping garden vegetables and fruit salads. I loved everything from my regulars and new faces, to the staff and of course all the cute kids I get to work with daily.
Fun workplace with games
Assistant Technician & Crew Trainer (Current Employee), mississaugaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: free food if team 2 member
Cons: not enough hours or pay
As a assistant technician i learned how to fix the games and maintain them.
The co-workers and management are very nice and enjoyable to work it.
Good
Service Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 8, 2014
Good working with this company

Typical day is Good

Learned Good information

Management Good

Co-workers Good

Hardest part Good

Most enjoyable part Good.
Productive and fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: play games and work with hands
Cons: rude customers
You get to work with your hands! A fun and interesting experience.
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc.
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games