Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: play games and work with hands
Cons: rude customers
You get to work with your hands! A fun and interesting experience.
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very – more... demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games
Fun workplace
Assistant Technician (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Learned a lot about machine maintenance and proper function.
who doesn't like chuck e cheese?
Game room Attendant (Former Employee), Alexandria, LASeptember 27, 2014
Pros: great and safe environment to work
Cons: not many holidays off
ensuring all guest are happy
working on arcade games and playing them
great management team
coworkers work as a team
hardest part is going home because it's such a great environment
playing games with coworkers and guest
Manager
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 25, 2014
Assistant Store Manager primarily responsible for training and supervising staff, building sales – daily cost control, financial accounting, inventory and labor management.
General Manager (Current Employee), Hialeah, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Fun, family environment. Managing is a pleasure. Company is fair and honest. Financially rewarding as well.
Fun work place, with smiling parents and kids.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MISeptember 24, 2014
Pros: friendly envierment
The hardest part of my job was me having to be two places at once having a line at front cash and also have people standing at the merchandise section. But after awhile I learned how to manage it well and I didn't become so hard. The most enjoyable part of my job was people leaving the store happy, and them thanking me after me helping them out.
Not the Best
Cashier and Crew (Former Employee), Salem, ORSeptember 23, 2014
The management isn't the best, not very organized. Overstaffed and I didn't get many hours.
Chuck e Cheese
Party host (Former Employee), Arlington, TXSeptember 23, 2014
it was my first job i didn't particularly like it for many reasons but, if you like kids and can handle adults its OK.
the suit is a nice expirence
Manager (Current Employee), Merrillville, INSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch, discount parties
Cons: healthcare, vacation, sickpay
When I first get there I do the bank stuff, then I plan the breaks, road shows, and see what employees will be there. I open a section an make sure all the stuff is ordered for the next day. I always make sure everyone has what they need then we start our day. I always try to make sure everything is ready by the time doors get unlocked so we have a – more... smooth day. – less
Not recommended
SUPERVISOR OF PARTY HOSTESSES / CASHIER / COOK (Former Employee), Tacoma, WASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches and discounts for family
Cons: no breaks really, no advancements, favoritism
I just felt like I was a slave at work. The manager rarely wished over our breaks and it was almost always pinned on the workers for not taking a 10 minutes break within 2-3 hours but we couldn't because out certain area wasn't completely attended to be given a break and usually our breaks wouldn't be given until being there for more than 7 hours. I – more... honestly just think there needs to be more organization in this job because it was more than just not having breaks, which made the workers just kind of on edge with being there. AND since there are many teenagers working there, it is just like being in high school, as well. – less
Awesome company
Opening Manager (Former Employee), Yuma, AZSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: being able to work with such diversity
Cons: not enough time in the day to really enjoy everything.
I only relinquished my position with the company due to a severly ill mother. I would still be there. I loved working with the kids and adults that came in the store daily. The diversity of this work environment was amazing.

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos