Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very – more... demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games
Busy workplace, pay never matched work performed
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Natick, MAApril 9, 2014
I would see how many birthdays I had for the day, set-up my first party. Seat guests, parents, and birthday kid. Explain how the party is going to go. Serve food, sing and dance with Chuck E, serve cake , cash the party out and clean-up when the party is over.
Most enjoyable part was the tips
fun work place / familys / kids.
Opening Manager (Former Employee), Danbury, CTApril 8, 2014
Pros: everyday we did something new.
Cons: no benefits.
The most enjoyable part of my job was always helping the customers and kids. I always got along greet with customers and Co Workers. This job did show me and teach me alot of skills. My co workers and I were all a team we always worked hard and got our jobs and duties done, even if it was independent or as a team. I was a opening manager and learned – more... alot. – less
Excellent Workplace to gain real world expeience
Assistant Manager, Fundraiser/Events Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbia, MOApril 4, 2014
Fun work environment
Management really helps employees grow as workers
family atmosphere both with customers and with employees
Fun, Fast Paced, and Full of Energy Workplace
Show room (Former Employee), Visalia, CAApril 4, 2014
Overall it was a fun experience, and I got to learn a lot about team work.
great for high schoolers who need a part time job
Coordinator (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2014
It was a fun place to start out. Chuck E Cheese offers schedules that are extremely flexible with school and extra-curricular activities. It is just one of those jobs you grow out of when you need more money and hours
Chuck E. Cheese
Maintenance/Cook/Cast Member (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 2, 2014
On a typical day at work I clean restrooms, maintain play area, remove garbage, watch kid check, operate cash register, and prepare meals and salad bar for customers.

The hardest part of the job is the low income and not receiving enough hours.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team and meeting new faces each day.
Not a bad first job
Party Host/Store Front Customer Relations (Former Employee), Boston MAApril 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Work environment was fairly face paced but stress free the majority of the time.
terrible to work at
Supervisor (Former Employee), oakland, floridaApril 2, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: dancing in smelly suits, disrespectful
they want you to put their work before your life. managers are lazy and they are bad. they sit in their office all day and expect employees to work hard with no higher pay.
fun place
Host (Former Employee), Novi, MIMarch 31, 2014
work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there.work there. work there. work there. work there. work there.
Normal teenager job
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 29, 2014
It was a nice environment had a chance to trouble shoot games and diagnose problems.
Chuck E Cheese
Team member (Former Employee), Concord, CAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: fun, exciting just overall wonderful
A wonderful place to work very fun welcoming exciting. The management was very welcoming . My co-workers were wonderful we always had a great time. The most enjoyable thing about the job was the entertainment and interacting with the guest.

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos