Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: play games and work with hands
Cons: rude customers
You get to work with your hands! A fun and interesting experience.
great employer, horrible management
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
the job itself was amazing, lots to do, always busy, but management was ball-busting
Chuck E Cheese
Hostess (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 17, 2014
Loved it here, working with children and people of all ages.
fun work environment
Birthday party host (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not even hours
a typical day at chuck e cheese for me, would be doing a birthday party which means bringing guest to the table, explaining to them what is going to happen, bring them tokens pizza drinks etc, then do a birthday live show then do an experience in a ticket blaster.it was an amazing place to work,terrible managers.
Productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), Lawrence and BathurstApril 15, 2013
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: long hours
Pusaterie's was a great part time job for a hight school student who is looking to make some money for personal spending. The company mostly hired students.
The employees made it worth while, other than that not that great of a gig
PM/ Cook (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: 50% off food, decent schedule if you're not in school
Cons: lack of respect from manager, very busy weekends, dancing in a giant mouse-suit
Worked there for over a year.. met lots of great people that worked with me. Work was only bearable because of all the good company.. Aside for a select few the management didn't respect the workers like they should have. Which caused lots of good staff to quit. Weekends were ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming but work during the week was not very – more... demanding at all. Worst part of the job was having to go into the suit and dancing, hands down.. or cleaning up after kids that had thrown up, peed.. etc. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: balancing the guests requests
The management was amazing. The hostess team was great. The hardest part of the job is being able to get to your party guests on time and trying to juggle between serving food and getting the cake ready in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded with children and being a part of their party.
Fun working place with children.
Cashier, Kid Check Attendant, Birthday hostess (Current Employee), Kingston, OntarioSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: tips.
Cons: not getting employee discount.
A typical day at CEC is dealing with customers in a friendly manor and making sure they have the best expierence, while also making sure the kids are having a great time. I'm cashier, party hostess, and kid check attendent.
Fun work environment , bad managers
Kitchen trainer (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly employees, all good friends
Cons: horrible management
I love Chuck E Cheese an I love to wrk there but the management is horrible I can't stand it.
Fun place to work and great enviroment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 2, 2012
Open the store, prep food, cash handling, make the schedule, count inventory, fix games
Great place if you like children
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Worcester, MANovember 25, 2014
Pros: friendly management, children
Cons: loud, salad bar
Loved this as my first job. Maintaining the salad bar was a pain but other than that very good job to have! mananger Uli was great. best part of the job seeing all the children so happy (most of the time)
Difficult but productive workplace
Cast Member (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch
A typical day at work, includes clocking in, and then proceeding to follow directions given by managers and/or co-workers. My day would often consist of doing birthday parties, and if there weren't any parties I would work in the kitchen or at the merchandise counter. Working at CEC I've learned about how to treat guests, and to effectively make sure – more... each guest leaves happy. My general manager was a bit difficult to deal with, at times he was a bit evasive and irrational. Besides his flaws, things always got done on his watch. My co-workers were friendly, we considered each other family and always helped each other out when it was needed. The hardest part of the Job was dealing with unhappy parents at birthday parties, even though I did my job as a Party Hostess there were always catastrophes that made their visit one of the worst. Aside from the negativity of parents, the best part of the job was getting hugs from happy children because I gave them one of the best birthdays they've ever had. That was always the highlight of my day, having a 6 year old run up to you and thank you for making their day special. – less
i love the job
Senior Assistant Manager (Current Employee), SCNovember 19, 2014
I enjoy it. the job is a lot of fun it just requires to much of my time being that I am a single parent.
Great Coworkers
Team 2 Trainer (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 18, 2014
You will meet friends and coworkers that are the nicest people you will ever meet. There's not too many places where you can find those friendships. It's hard to move up in the company, and wages aren't that great. The schedule is very flexible also.
Great Place to work
N/A (Former Employee), N/ANovember 13, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Enjoyed working with kids.
Love making guest and children happy.
Making sure everyone was taking care of.
Not having Benefits
Dealing With Games And Food
Cook, Coin Count and Maintenance (Former Employee), Roseville, MINovember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no healthcare and no hours
I Learn How to Make Pizza Dough and Pizza and Dealing With Kids and Games.
Long time ago
Kitchen Manager / Party Coordinator (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MINovember 12, 2014
Worked with a younger crowd. Hard to keep them in line. Very fast paced on the weekends. OVERTIME
Work Place
Game room attendant (Former Employee), Berwyn, PANovember 11, 2014
Managers are nice and fun, never a dull moment. helped me to be a better supervisor at my job now, was trained to train people after only 5 months of working .
Enjoyable workplace
Game Room Attendant/Costume Character (Former Employee), Marietta, GANovember 10, 2014
Pros: flexible with hours
Cons: short breaks, understaffed
I was responsible for ensuring that all guests had a safe, clean, fun and overall good experience. Welcomed and interacted with guests, led party celebrations and played games.
Learned how to maintain the arcade games correctly and safely; fixed the machines when broken. Cleaned tables, games, sky tubes, and floors.
The hardest part of the job was dressing – more... up as the Chuck E Cheese mouse and entertaining all the young children.
The most enjoyable part of the job was fixing the games when they were not working correctly. – less
Easy Job and Terrible Work Environment
Cast Member (Former Employee), Glendale, AZ 85308November 10, 2014
Cons: no one was ever happy including management, favoritism and not paid enough, this is just a terrible place to work in general
A typical work day included cleaning the restaurant, making sure kids leave with the adult they came with through the kid check stand at the entrance, delivering quality food to guests at their tables, and host birthday parties. I didn't really learn much because everything was basic common sense and it was an easy job. There was nothing hard about – more... this job. This job was far from enjoyable. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos