Chuck E. Cheese is currently seeking Restaurant Management at all levels to ensure the full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/profit performance for the restaurant. Management roles are responsible for training, developing, and evaluating hourly employees. Managers supervise and oversee daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, Guest service, and daily operational cost control.
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), staff scheduling and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Exercises good business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Management experience preferably in the food service industry.
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- Coaching and Development
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Values Diversity
- Building Credibility
- Time and Priority Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Planning, staying organized, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and a high level of energy are essential to the success of a CEC manager.
CEC offers 401(k), paid vacations, paid professional training and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
If having FUN is the job for you, please apply directly at:
Indeed - 2 years ago