Chubb Edwards Employee Review

View all Chubb Edwards reviews

Fire Alarm Technician
Fire Alarm Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Edwards, CA13 June 2013
Week begins at the office, where I'd receive my intended jobs for the week. These include fire alarm inspections, fire extinguisher inspections, and emergency lighting.

The job allows you to learn on to go. Troubleshooting circuits (opens grounds, troubles)

Chubb Edwards allows team work projects, with approachable management and the freedom to travel around the city with a great deal of independence.

Keeping customers happy and complying with company policies offers a delicate balance if order to maintain a smooth working day.

Troubleshooting and solving problems to ultimately create long lasting customer relationships can be very rewarding.
Pros
Personal Vehicle, Benefits, Union, and great co-workers
Cons
Layoffs, lack of work

Other Chubb Edwards Employee Reviews

Management is brutal
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 June 2017
Overtime is extensive, unplanned, and required, with little to no notice given. Management is completely out of touch with the needs of the customer and the employee. One of the worst companies I've ever worked for.
Pros
Benefits are great
Cons
Management is stupid
Sales Co-Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON25 June 2017
People are ok to work with. Atmosphere is quiet, work is busy. I wouldn't work there again. Too many chiefs, not enough structure and direction....