Chubb Edwards Employee Review

View all Chubb Edwards reviews

I enjoyed my employment very much and due to family circumstances had to leave my job and relocate to Toronto.
Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 July 2012
A typical day would be checking emails and phone messages answering phones. Greet the customers and show them to to the person who their appointment is with. Arranged for courier pickup,and collect and deliver mail to the proper departments; also typing of letters to customers and scanned and entered into spreadsheets. Banking if required and entering invoices into Quick books program. Phoning for accounts overdue. Filing and booking of appointments.
Pros
many enjoyable people, a good and postive office environment.

Other Chubb Edwards Employee Reviews

High energy
Regional Manager of Sales and Operations (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 December 2017
High energy, demanding environment that has great employees and significant opportunity for growth. Challenging work environment due to multiple priorities and client deadlines..
Pros
Great employees and client solutions.
Cons
consistent approach
Management is brutal
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 June 2017
Overtime is extensive, unplanned, and required, with little to no notice given. Management is completely out of touch with the needs of the customer and the employee. One of the worst companies I've ever worked for.
Pros
Benefits are great
Cons
Management is stupid