Chrysler

Chrysler Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High-pace, stressful but rewarding experience
Electrical Resident Engineer (Current Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 25, 2014
Pros: great team for the resident engineering department
Cons: frequent mandatory weekends
Working in an automotive assembly plant is a high-pressure experience that pushes you to your limits and helps you break them. I've accomplished a lot working here and learned how to surpass my limits.
Great training program
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee), Portage la Prairie, MBApril 25, 2014
Pros: 2 coffee breaks and an hour for lunch
Cons: wages, flat-rate
Chrysler Training program is very beneficial for technicians. Really helped me with my job. Chrysler service info and vehicle diagnostic systems are fairly user friendly. Typical shop environment. Guys were overall pretty fun to work with. Everyone got along for the most part. Communication skills were lacking between management and service departments – more... creating unnecessary stress. – less
Excellent Working Experience
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 27, 2014
Provided with a very good training at every stage of the project.
great pay
Labourer (Former Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 3, 2013
the job is very fast paced with some excetions. pay is very good, room for advancement with a degree or a trade.
Predictable, monotone workplace
Order Selector (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 1, 2013
A typical day includes order picking. An order includes a batch of about thirty tickets and needs to be completed within thirty minutes and the process is repeated for the remainder of the day. I learned time management and organizational skills. The hardest part of the job was working in solitude the entire day. The most enjoyable part was gaining – more... a sense of independence from completing all tasks alone. – less
Monotonous
Line Worker (Former Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 14, 2012
Pros: good money and location
Cons: monotonous
Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
Position, align, or adjust work-pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, – more... air hoses, and cloths.
Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified. – less
excellent experiences
Engineer (Current Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 28, 2012
The job is very rewarding with a lot to learn. I am constantly busy and learning on a daily bases. I enjoy being part of the Windsor Assembly plant team.
same above
International Senior Tech Rep (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 27, 2012
Pros: manufacturing, launch rep, inventory control, problem solving
manufacturing start the line, trouble shoot production and new product launch issuses
Easy Job
Assembly (Former Employee), Toledo, OHDecember 16, 2014
Worked alot of hours great pay! great coworkers with team leaders there to help with whatever others need.
exhausting, hard work, too much demand
Sales (Former Employee), califonia, los angelosDecember 15, 2014
nothing managed correctly way more effort then needed files misplaced pay was dropped 5 times and restructuring constantly working 80 hrs a week
production
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 8, 2014
I worked on the line inserting screws and bolts in the newer vechiles
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE
DRIVER/DELIVERY (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 8, 2014
Pros: good working company
GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT PAY.I WORKED THERE FOR THIRTY YEARS.HAD GOOD CO-WORKERS MANAGEMENT.40 PLUS HOURS PER WEEK,INSURANCE VACATION PAY BONUS PAY.NICE CLEAN WORK PLACE.HEATED/A/C PLANT.YOU GET TO MEET CO-WORKERS FROM DIFFERENT STATES.
God Job..
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 4, 2014
This job was good for me being right out of high school. To bad it was just a summer job for myself.
decent workplace, management is very bad and unorganized
Line worker/production worker (Current Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 3, 2014
Pros: healthcare, vision, dental.
Cons: short breaks, long hours
typical day at work consists of 10 hours of loading the fem and securing bolts, for the most part my co-workers are amazing.The hardest part of the job is the significant amount of pressure the guns have that affect your hands. The most enjoyable part of the job and company is the people i work everyday with they make the job great.
good place to work
Laborer/Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Warren, MIDecember 1, 2014
made good money and meet alot of new people made pickup trucks at this plant
Okay Job
Team Leader/Line Worker (Current Employee), Warren, MINovember 30, 2014
Pros: summer shutdown and christmas break
Cons: no sick days, hardly any vacation time until you get some time in
This is a good job if you can't find anything else. It is hard work but you get OT and you are paid weekly. If the different tiers get paid the same in the future I would rate this job higher. Because no other job can you earn close to six figures with no college degree. Overall not a bad job but not an ideal job.
Productive and fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 24, 2014
Pros: income
Cons: work conditions
Load sheet metal into press machine, upon completion of process metal is loaded into the parts rack and loaded unto the truck.
Ambitious and loyal workplace with great atmosphere
Ambassador Car Care- Giani (Former Employee), Wangara, WANovember 23, 2014
Pros: excellent christmas gifts and occasional events
Cons: unorganised pressure in small areas
During my time at jeep I learnt more than i ever learnt im all my years of working. I was given new opportunities and rewarded for my extra efforts and being so pro active. I also got to further my skills in the industry by gaining a position as service advisor and learning even more about dealing with people and knowlwdge on vehicles and service. It – more... was a challenging yet rewarding position. I thank the people of jeep for all the experience i gained throughout my employment. – less
A productive place to be
JOURNEYMAN PIPEFITTER (Former Employee), Warren MichiganNovember 21, 2014
Pros: benefeits and vacations
Chrysler was a exemplorary place to work. I worked on the line for twenty two years. Applied for a skilled trades position and got it. They paid for my training and time on the job. management was good I worked in maintainance and performed well. The supervisors were fair and I liked working for them. My co-workers were good and knowledgeable at they're – more... jobs. The most enjoyable part of the job was saying I did that. – less
long hours no personal life poor benefits
Quality Engineering Business Unit Leader (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILOctober 25, 2014
This company needs so much work. If you need a job, it's a job. If you're looking for growth and a place you can contribute, keep looking. It will literally suck the life out of you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Chrysler

Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics – Read more