Chrysler Employee Reviews

enjoyed detailing
Vehicle Preparation Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 November 2016
cleaned cars learned how to pay attention to detail management was okay enjoyed working with my co-worked great people. hard part of the job was working in tight areas.
Awful place to work, upper management should be fired
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 November 2016
Poor management, did not understand job culture or how to motivate individuals. Over worked management staff. Bullied others into getting what they wanted and threaten employment if you didn't work overtime .
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
poor upper management
Product Advisor (Current Employee) –  Halton, ON12 November 2016
Great place to work with fun environment where you get to learn new things every day. The only draw back is the long hours and no work life balance...
Use up employees like they are going out of style.
REPAIR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON31 October 2016
Has the potential to be good but Management seems to care only for productivity and numbers.
There does not appear to be any loyalty to employees or the acceptable treatment of employees.
I would not recommend this employer to anyone who has any respect for themselves or others.
Pros
Potential to advance and learn
Cons
Terrible treatment of employees.
Working at Chrysler
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 October 2016
It is a good place for students to work at as it pays a good wage, and you learn to work with your hands. I've learned more about cars, while also learning to work with a large group of co-workers.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
Chrysler
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 October 2016
Good place to work. Was a temp student worker. They treat their employees well and the plant was well run and organized;
From the final section of the plant to body.
Great workplace with Exceptional People
Customer Service/ Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON24 August 2016
A typical day involved prospection showing the product
sales.
Answering any questions or inquiries about the product or transaction
Productive fast pace enviroment
tpt (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 August 2016
Enjoyed working there. Fast paced. Would like to work for Chryslers as a full time employee. Lots of friendly people. Learned to jobs almost weekly.
Assembly Worker
Production/ Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 July 2016
This job is great to work at because you get to interact with a lot of different people around you. Some jobs are hard but you will have to push yourself to get the job done.
great place to work with job security
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 June 2016
It was a job that secure my life and for my family. I was a very hard worker. The company offered a lot. It thought me to be a vey good team player and be very responsible
store standards
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 June 2016
I typical day at work consisted of assisting many customers with professionalism and courtesy. I would also assist with loading and unloading heavy objects for those who required assistance. What I learned while working at Walmart was that there are many attitudes that you have to deal with on a daily bases and your response usually has the biggest impact on how the problem is resolved. The mangers there were quite efficient in their daily operations, however they were at times unclear with scheduling which resulted in inefficient work. My fellow co-workers were very helpful and we were part of a team, which meant no selfish agendas would be accepted. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with customers who blamed me for the product or discounted prices not being adjusted. Knowing that this was not my department, I would have to try to reason with the customer and explain in a calm manner that I would get them in contact with the people who were responsible. The most enjoyable part of my job were working withe my fellow co-workers who brought a smile on my face everyday.
good place
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 June 2016
• Perform full audit review of vehicles.
• Document and report defects identified during audit reviews.
• Effectively communicate the nature of the defects to production supervisors and engineers.
Fast Paced and hard work
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 April 2016
You work for 8 hours with only three short break. The plant is extremely hot in the summer. You have to complete a job in less than a minute and then move directly into the next one, meaning a mistake is costly. However, the team I was with was very friendly and always able to step in should I fall behind, and the pay was extraordinary.
Pros
great money
Cons
hard work, odd hours
It's a reasonable job that worked around my school hours and provided good pay
Temporary Part Time Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON24 April 2016
The hardest part of the job was learning jobs quickly and getting used to the fast paced environment. Though after the jobs are learned and after you get used to the environment then the job is pretty relaxing and enjoable,
Pros
Amazing pay
Cons
Not steady work hours and midnights was the only shift I could work due to school
Productive and educational place to work
Die Cast Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON20 April 2016
Chrysler offers great benefits for their employees, for example, medical, pension plan, and life insurance. They are flexible with scheduling and life balance with work. This job inspired me to pursue an education in the Engineering field.
Pros
great pay for students to be able to pay off tuition
Cons
lay- offs
to be in volved in desisions
Production MIG Welder/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 April 2016
keeping up the pace fast pace 6 days a week for many years great people very good benefits lots of time off well its what what you make of it it can be a good place to work or bad its a mind set to be gratefulll
Pros
good money
Cons
hard on the body
Money/benefits are amazing
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 April 2016
The money and benefits are amazing, working on the line is okay, depending on which side you are on.

there is alot of politics in there. sometimes you just jump on the line and turn your brain off. hours are straight forward. its either you make friends or stay quiet.
Repetitive but fair pay.
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 April 2016
I read the other reviews here saying that working at Chrysler is "hard" work but that's a load of jargon. The only viable strenuous aspects to the work you're doing depends on what area you work in. #1 you're on your feet for 8 hours per shift with a twenty minute lunch and two ten minutes breaks. #2 You will do repetitive motions and bending pertaining to your job and therefore will feel somewhat sore. This by no means deems the work as "hard". I worked in landscaping before I worked on the assembly line and it was much "harder" and by that I mean "exhausting" not actually more difficult as those previous reviews so imply. It's a medium energy job, boring work, fair pay, and will make you wish you worked outside again.
Cons
Repetitive muscle movements, tedious
good leadership
Auto Body Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 March 2016
• Performed in vehicle dismantling and assembly
• Performed vehicle detailing and other aesthetic designs
• Received auto parts for vehicle assembly
• Provided general assistance to licensed Auto Body Technicians
Productive workplace
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON1 March 2016
A typical day at Chrysler is a fast paced one. Its constant inspecting of parts to make sure the quality is to our standards. Our co workers are very supportive and we work together in a team environment to ensure our job goes easier.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
motonomous