Chrysler Employee Reviews

Productive fast pace enviroment
tpt (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 8, 2016
Enjoyed working there. Fast paced. Would like to work for Chryslers as a full time employee. Lots of friendly people. Learned to jobs almost weekly.
Assembly Worker
Production/ Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 18, 2016
This job is great to work at because you get to interact with a lot of different people around you. Some jobs are hard but you will have to push yourself to get the job done.
great place to work with job security
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJune 14, 2016
It was a job that secure my life and for my family. I was a very hard worker. The company offered a lot. It thought me to be a vey good team player and be very responsible
store standards
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 12, 2016
I typical day at work consisted of assisting many customers with professionalism and courtesy. I would also assist with loading and unloading heavy objects for those who required assistance. What I learned while working at Walmart was that there are many attitudes that you have to deal with on a daily bases and your response usually has the biggest impact on how the problem is resolved. The mangers there were quite efficient in their daily operations, however they were at times unclear with scheduling which resulted in inefficient work. My fellow co-workers were very helpful and we were part of a team, which meant no selfish agendas would be accepted. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with customers who blamed me for the product or discounted prices not being adjusted. Knowing that this was not my department, I would have to try to reason with the customer and explain in a calm manner that I would get them in contact with the people who were responsible. The most enjoyable part of my job were working withe my fellow co-workers who brought a smile on my face everyday.
good place
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 9, 2016
• Perform full audit review of vehicles.
• Document and report defects identified during audit reviews.
• Effectively communicate the nature of the defects to production supervisors and engineers.
Fast Paced and hard work
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 26, 2016
You work for 8 hours with only three short break. The plant is extremely hot in the summer. You have to complete a job in less than a minute and then move directly into the next one, meaning a mistake is costly. However, the team I was with was very friendly and always able to step in should I fall behind, and the pay was extraordinary.
Pros
great money
Cons
hard work, odd hours
It's a reasonable job that worked around my school hours and provided good pay
Temporary Part Time Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONApril 24, 2016
The hardest part of the job was learning jobs quickly and getting used to the fast paced environment. Though after the jobs are learned and after you get used to the environment then the job is pretty relaxing and enjoable,
Pros
Amazing pay
Cons
Not steady work hours and midnights was the only shift I could work due to school
Productive and educational place to work
Die Cast Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONApril 20, 2016
Chrysler offers great benefits for their employees, for example, medical, pension plan, and life insurance. They are flexible with scheduling and life balance with work. This job inspired me to pursue an education in the Engineering field.
Pros
great pay for students to be able to pay off tuition
Cons
lay- offs
to be in volved in desisions
Production MIG Welder/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONApril 18, 2016
keeping up the pace fast pace 6 days a week for many years great people very good benefits lots of time off well its what what you make of it it can be a good place to work or bad its a mind set to be gratefulll
Pros
good money
Cons
hard on the body
Money/benefits are amazing
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 13, 2016
The money and benefits are amazing, working on the line is okay, depending on which side you are on.

there is alot of politics in there. sometimes you just jump on the line and turn your brain off. hours are straight forward. its either you make friends or stay quiet.
Repetitive but fair pay.
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 6, 2016
I read the other reviews here saying that working at Chrysler is "hard" work but that's a load of jargon. The only viable strenuous aspects to the work you're doing depends on what area you work in. #1 you're on your feet for 8 hours per shift with a twenty minute lunch and two ten minutes breaks. #2 You will do repetitive motions and bending pertaining to your job and therefore will feel somewhat sore. This by no means deems the work as "hard". I worked in landscaping before I worked on the assembly line and it was much "harder" and by that I mean "exhausting" not actually more difficult as those previous reviews so imply. It's a medium energy job, boring work, fair pay, and will make you wish you worked outside again.
Cons
Repetitive muscle movements, tedious
good leadership
Auto Body Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 29, 2016
• Performed in vehicle dismantling and assembly
• Performed vehicle detailing and other aesthetic designs
• Received auto parts for vehicle assembly
• Provided general assistance to licensed Auto Body Technicians
Productive workplace
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONMarch 1, 2016
A typical day at Chrysler is a fast paced one. Its constant inspecting of parts to make sure the quality is to our standards. Our co workers are very supportive and we work together in a team environment to ensure our job goes easier.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
motonomous
productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 18, 2016
Working at Chrysler had its ups and downs. I would go to work and i will need to be at my line right when the shift starts, because if i am not there parts are the car will not be put on, and this will cause the line to stop. The hardest part was to get your job done quick, since we only have like 30seconds for each car.
My overall experience
Paint Shop (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 28, 2016
I enjoyed my time that I worked at Chrysler, even though it was only part time. This job was one of the best jobs I've ever had. A typical day at work consisted of my boss assigning a job to me, I would work the amount required to me at the best of my ability. My co-workers were amazing and very friendly, they made me feel very welcome
Pros
co-workers
Cons
not enough time
Chrysler Assembly Line
TPT (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 20, 2016
The job is a bit hard to get used to at first but when you get the hang of the jobs it gets a lot easier. The jobs are actually really easy once you get some experience but the hardest past of the job is just having to do the same repetitive job over and over for the eight hour shifts
Pros
money
Cons
the work hours
Car industry potpourri
Business development Advisor - Japanese (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver , Richmond ,SurreyJanuary 15, 2016
New car sales are always exciting with every new year brings updated versions of products.
Various styles of management from fear mongering to classic mentor ship and motivation.
Co-workers just like any other industry some are sharp some not so
sharp and cordial.
Nothing is hard if you are enjoying what you do.
great team
technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 13, 2016
everyone is very helpful
monthly targets are tough at times
amazing team leaders
bonuses are more then expected
great office environment
casual dress code
excellent
Temporary Part-Time Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 6, 2016
I loved this workplace. If I was able to, I would apply again. My manager is every welcoming and easy going. The entire staff is also welcoming. I would recommend this work environment to anyone.
Pros
free eyewear
Cons
long hours and interfered with education
Lift truck
Leader Metal South (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONNovember 28, 2015
It was a challenge every day to get the trailers in on time and keep the plant going. I learn to work with management on the location of my trailer if it was in transit and it's time of arrival. We always had a good experience working with them getting the days work done. The hardest part of the job was to fine stock in the plant that new drivers would drop at the wrong location and you new they were in the plant some place. And the most enjoyable was accomplishing it day after day and getting my 30 years in
Pros
30 years work to raise my Family with great pay and benifits.
Cons
In the early years some of those jobs were hard on the body, before ergnomics that is.