Chrysler Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Chrysler Assembly Line
TPT (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 20, 2016
Pros: money
Cons: the work hours
The job is a bit hard to get used to at first but when you get the hang of the jobs it gets a lot easier. The jobs are actually really easy once you get some experience but the hardest past of the job is just having to do the same repetitive job over and over for the eight hour shifts
Car industry potpourri
Business development Advisor - Japanese (Former Employee), North Vancouver , Richmond ,SurreyJanuary 15, 2016
New car sales are always exciting with every new year brings updated versions of products.
Various styles of management from fear mongering to classic mentor ship and motivation.
Co-workers just like any other industry some are sharp some not so
sharp and cordial.
Nothing is hard if you are enjoying what you do.
excellent
Temporary Part-Time Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 6, 2016
Pros: free eyewear
Cons: long hours and interfered with education
I loved this workplace. If I was able to, I would apply again. My manager is every welcoming and easy going. The entire staff is also welcoming. I would recommend this work environment to anyone.
An Excellent Job To Help You Pay For School
Temporary Part Time (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Excellent wages.
Cons: Worked Consistent Weekends
Typically at Chrysler as a TPT you would fill in for an absent full time worker on the job they were assigned to for that day. A shift lasted 8 hrs. The hardest part of the job was the monotony (doing the same exact task for 8 hrs). From working at Chrysler, I learned the value of money and how important it is to save for your future. It also motivated me to become something other than a factory worker for the rest of my life. Chrysler is very flexible with your school schedule. It was not too hard to balance work, school and social parts of my life. The supervisors in the plant are professional and look out for your best interests. If I felt unsafe for any reason on a job, they would look into it and move me to a new job where i felt more comfortable. They are very big on plant safety.
large scale company
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 6, 2015
co-workers are very helpful and supportive.
process is streamlined and work productivity is always increasing.
best part of job when we receive new parts to process and in turn get to learn lots of things
Really hard labour
Summer Student (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 27, 2015
Depending on the job given. It is really hard labour. The money is good, but the work isn't. There are long shifts, basically working full-time hours.
Productive environment, fast paced
Supervisor (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMay 12, 2015
Pros: friendly environment
Learned the importance of team work.
Plan and act a very time critic environment.
Operation depends a lot on SOP and systems
Good Pay, Good Benefits
ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: Paid breaks and lunch
Some jobs were more physically demanding than others. The pay was good, and good benefits. My co-workers were all very nice and easy to work with.
Loved it
Auto Detailer (Former Employee), Barrie, ONMarch 11, 2015
I loved the experience i gained working under Barrie Chrysler, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a job in cars.
Assembly Line
ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Worked 40-48 hours a week.
Learned many types of assembly type jobs
Learned how to use many tools:
High-pace, stressful but rewarding experience
Electrical Resident Engineer (Current Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 25, 2014
Pros: great team for the resident engineering department
Cons: frequent mandatory weekends
Working in an automotive assembly plant is a high-pressure experience that pushes you to your limits and helps you break them. I've accomplished a lot working here and learned how to surpass my limits.
Great training program
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee), Portage la Prairie, MBApril 25, 2014
Pros: 2 coffee breaks and an hour for lunch
Cons: wages, flat-rate
Chrysler Training program is very beneficial for technicians. Really helped me with my job. Chrysler service info and vehicle diagnostic systems are fairly user friendly. Typical shop environment. Guys were overall pretty fun to work with. Everyone got along for the most part. Communication skills were lacking between management and service departments creating unnecessary stress.
Excellent Working Experience
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 27, 2014
Provided with a very good training at every stage of the project.
great pay
Labourer (Former Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 3, 2013
the job is very fast paced with some excetions. pay is very good, room for advancement with a degree or a trade.
Predictable, monotone workplace
Order Selector (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 1, 2013
A typical day includes order picking. An order includes a batch of about thirty tickets and needs to be completed within thirty minutes and the process is repeated for the remainder of the day. I learned time management and organizational skills. The hardest part of the job was working in solitude the entire day. The most enjoyable part was gaining a sense of independence from completing all tasks alone.
Monotonous
Line Worker (Former Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 14, 2012
Pros: good money and location
Cons: monotonous
Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
Position, align, or adjust work-pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
excellent experiences
Engineer (Current Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 28, 2012
The job is very rewarding with a lot to learn. I am constantly busy and learning on a daily bases. I enjoy being part of the Windsor Assembly plant team.
same above
International Senior Tech Rep (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 27, 2012
Pros: manufacturing, launch rep, inventory control, problem solving
manufacturing start the line, trouble shoot production and new product launch issuses