Chrysler Canada (MOPAR)
Red Deer, AB
The Operations Manager will be directly responsible for all parts distribution center operational activities, hourly and salary personnel, fixed assets, financial audit controls, parts inventory and customer satisfaction for all markets both domestic and international. The position requires the person to be a champion in team building and leading change by following WCL methodology while working in a unionized environment.
- Bachelor's degree required (Major in Business, Logistics, Finance, Engineering or related)
- Must have 5-10 years of distribution/logistics/inventory or manufacturing experience
- Should have a drive for continuous improvement and strong leadership skills
- Must have proven communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Must have proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with WCM or WCL logistics pillar activities
- Ability to provide an executive summary and a business case as required
Please apply on-line at:
Chrysler Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chrysler Group LLC, one of the world's leading automotive companies. Chrysler Group LLC,...