Government Affairs Senior Manager
The Government Affairs Senior Manager is responsible for policy development and deployment. Additionally, primary responsibilities will also include interacting with senior management and government officials at the municipal, provincial, federal and international levels on key issues affecting Chrysler Canada Inc. (CCI) and the automotive sector.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Political Science, Business Administration, Law, or related field
- Knowledge of the operation of governments is essential
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience with government
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and industry associations
- Ability to function in a dynamic team environment and to rigorous timelines
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Diplomacy and ability to handle confidential information
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to achieve goals under minimal supervision
- Willing to relocate for promotional opportunities
- Ability to travel throughout Canada/USA
Please apply on-line at:
if you are interested.
Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics...