The Financial Analyst will be based at the Canadian Headquarters, Windsor, Ontario and responsibilities will include: performing pricing and other competitive or product related analyses; performing financial analyses including forecasting and variance explanations; contributing toward the development of annual business plans; providing key support to Sales & Marketing operations teams; developing presentations; carrying out some accounting functions and supporting Internal Controls, and all associated programs and activities. In addition, the Financial Analyst will professionally and productively liaise with various Canadian and US groups for innovation & process improvement; and be involved in appropriate special projects in support of corporate objectives.
1. Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field
2. 2-3 years experience in finance or accounting required
3. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
5. Legally authorized to work in Canada
6. Energetic, ambitious and motivated, with demonstrated performance
7. Willingness to eventually consider possible rotation into US-based positions
8. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
9. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables under tight time constraints
10. Some flexibility in work schedule to meet internal deadlines
11. Solid interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work productively as a member of cross-functional teams
- Master's degree
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA), or progress toward completion
- SAP accounting systems experience is also a plus
Please apply on-line at:
if you are interested.
Chrysler Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chrysler Group LLC, one of the world's leading automotive companies. Chrysler Group LLC,...