Financial Analyst Intern
The Financial Analyst Intern will be a part of the growing corporate finance team and will be based at Windsor, ON. This paid yearlong internship from January 2013 to December 2013 will diversify your experience as you work towards your degree and will be a vital member to the team where you will play a large role in our future as we move forward. The internship promises Meaningful, "real work" opportunities to prove yourself and challenge your skills; Provide the chance to work with a team of professionals who would share their expertise and provide guidance and feedback; Provide ownership of your work and results; and Encourage participation in meetings & gaining exposure to our executive management team. Responsibilities will include - Performing financial analyses including forecasting, variance explanations, performing pricing and other competitive or product related analyses; Contribution towards the development of annual business plans; Providing key support to Sales & Marketing operations teams or the Manufacturing Operations teams; Providing professional and productive liaison with various Canadian and US groups; Opportunities for innovation and process improvement; Involvement in special projects, as appropriate, in support of corporate objectives; In the development of presentations; and Support of Internal Controls, and associated programs & activities.
- Working towards or recent completion of a Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven leadership experience through school related activities or other experiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work productively as a member of cross-functional teams
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
Please apply on-line at either of the two links below:
Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics...