Dealership Auditor, Western Canada
The Dealership Auditor will travel at least 80% of the time and can be based either at our Calgary location or work remotely from within Canada. Preference will be given to candidates from the Calgary area and consideration will be given for anyone in Canada with access to a large metropolitan airport.
The Dealership Auditor will be responsible for conducting audits of franchised dealerships on-site to ensure payments made for warranty claims, incentive programs, and reported sales are properly supported by the dealership in accordance with Chrysler policies. Also, the Dealership Auditor will conduct audits of supplier obsolescence claims due to material or tooling cancellations as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working with dealerships
- Knowledge of dealership operations and accounting, finance, warranty administration, and incentives are key for the successful candidate
- Ability to travel as indicated
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently and be decisive
- Possess independent planning and problem solving skills, and good presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including Word, Excel, and communication tools
- Keen business acumen, strong analytic skills and tremendous drive for results
- An emphasis in accounting, finance, or automotive technology is desirable
- Knowledge of dealership operations in the area of service and warranty
- Automotive technical knowledge
- Experience with internal or external audit or in-depth policy review
- High energy and personal motivation with a consistent "can do" attitude
- Driven by challenge and anxious to contribute
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high level of emotional intelligence and skilled at building relationships
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility
- Committed and accountable team player
Please apply on-line at:
Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics...