Christenson Communities offers its residents a choice of award winning condominium style apartment homes, in a comprehensive "Aging In Place" campus. Christenson Communities manages seven luxury campuses in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Camrose, and Lacombe with over 1,000 suites. These include the award winning Devonshire Village, Citadel Village, Bedford Village, Glastonbury Village, and Royal Oak Village.
The position is responsible for driving a passenger carrying vehicle (PCV), providing good customer service and a safe and comfortable journey for older adults throughout the network of bus services.
- To provide a high standard of customer service at all times
- To always behave in a friendly and professional way to residents and staff
- To recognize and assist with the additional needs of vulnerable adults and the elderly
- To be responsible for the health, safety, security, welfare, environmental and fire safety arrangements for yourself and the community residents.
- To ensure all safety accidents/incidents are reported using the company’s reporting procedure.
- To ensure a full understanding of emergency and evacuation plans.
- To drive the Company’s vehicles in a safe, legal and professional way
- To ensure that the relevant notification procedures are followed in the event of absence from work
- To undertake any reasonable request made by the Company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- To ensure that a valid driving license is held at all times and is available for inspection by a member on staff of the Company
- License is made available for inspection in every 6 month period
- To comply with the laws and company regulations regarding the use of mobile phones, smoking in company vehicles and the use of prohibited equipment (such as games consoles) whilst on duty.
- Valid Criminal Record Check
- Ability to drive a vehicle to a competent and safe standard
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised
Indeed - 13 months ago