Christ Church Cathedral School is Victoria’s Anglican Elementary and Middle School. We are seeking an outstanding French teacher for our Primary French programme. This part-time position includes developing curriculum for our Junior Kindergarten (4 year olds) as well as our Kindergarten to grade four classes.
- Appropriate teacher certification under the Teacher Regulation Branch (TRB) of the Ministry of Education of BC
- Oral and written fluency in French
- Experience working with primary age children
Assets and experience that make you a strong candidate include:
- a passionate and energetic approach to primary education;
- experience with a variety of teaching strategies that will engage a diverse group of students;
- a fun, active and enthusiastic approach to language learning;
- experience with the AIM method of French language teaching;
- ability to use technology to support student learning (especially the SMART Board technology);
- and the ability to work well under the pressures experienced by excellent teachers everywhere.
We will be accepting applications between now and June 21 at 4:00 pm.
Please send your resume along with three professional references and proof of appropriate teacher certification to The Personnel Committee
Interviews will take place during the week of June 25-29.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At CCCS we are committed to developing and providing an environment that is stimulating, challenging and exciting. We aim to get the best...