Choices in Community Living

Choices in Community Living Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee), Georgetown, DESeptember 22, 2014
I think this is a demanding but very rewarding place to work.
Loved working with all the clients but management wasn't good
Residential Specialist (Current Employee), London, OHMay 29, 2014
Pros: i had so much fun
Cons: management makes the job hard sometimes
my typical day consisted of coming in at 4 . passing afternoon meds then making dinner for the clients. showers, laundry, cleaning, afternoon meds, talk and visit, play games, watch shows of their choice then bedtime.
i learned to look at life in a complete different perspective after working with my clients.
management was not good. never consistent, – more... rude and hateful, no encouraging words for jobs well done. Never there when you need them. just horrible
hardest part of my job was seeing a client sick or unhappy.
most enjoyable part of my job was making my clients smile and making their days better – less
Great Work Place
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee), Springfield, OHJanuary 15, 2014
Awesome place to work with great management. Decent pay, training is provided.
Fun place to work at times
Program Administrator (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJuly 15, 2013
Nice place but had poor Higher Management.
Making clients smile was the most rewarding
Pancakes makes the Day go better
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMay 14, 2013
Pros: knowing i had a part of makeing the clients morning a good start
Cons: sometimes not enough time to get things done when a client has a behavior
My night starts at 9pm most of the clients are in bed, my night is checking on clients, cleaning and doing paper work.
morning for clients starts at 5am meds, showers, and brefest, enjoyable part is makeing pancakes the clients love pancakes and cant wait till the next morning for them.
Great place to work wish pay was better.
Residential Specialist (Current Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 14, 2012
I love working with C.I.C.L. i just wish the pay was greater.
A great place to work
Residential Specialist (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJuly 17, 2012
A compassionate and dedicated company. Train and employ people who are interested in helping those with disabilities.
My Job
Residential Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, OHMay 17, 2012
Pros: vacation time, sick time, insurance, mileage, and flexible work schedule
Cons: not a lot of pay raises
The job is fairly easy, meaning not very physically demanding. There is a lot of training before you start the job. It seem the only way to get fired from this company is to yell at your boss, over 5 med errors in a single year, or neglect/ abuse of the client(s). Most of the Program Administrators (PA) are very nice and easy to work for, even the director – more... of human resources is very nice and easy to talk to. The only problem I have really seen with this company is that in the main office in Dayton, Ohio, they don't seem to be on top of any paper work. By this I mean they lose or misplace a lot of paper work then it falls back on whoever was supposed to have turned it in to find or replace it, and a lot of things get pushed from one person to the next and nothing gets done. The best part of the job is that most of the co-workers and superiors are very friendly, and most of the clients are sweet and easy to care for. The hardest part is dealing with the main office and the responsibilities of passing the clients medication. – less
LOVE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY
RESIDENT SPEACIALIST (Current Employee), DAYTON, OHIOJanuary 29, 2012
Pros: able to take client out on outings
Cons: i dont feel this company has any cons
THIS COMPANY HAS ALL OF THERE CLIENTS INTEREST IN HEART. THEY MAKE SURE ALL OF THEIR NEEDS ARE MEET. THEY KEEP STABILITY IN THE CLIENTS LIVES. THERE IS RARLEY ANY CHANGES. THEY MAKE SURE ALL EMPLOYEES ARE TRAINED PROPERLY.