Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle Mexican Grill Employee Reviews in Canada

Amazing workplace with the best team of co workers
Prep Cook/Line Cook & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 3, 2015
I loved working at Chipotle. A typical day at work would be getting straight on to the line, or cash. It was a very very fast pace working environment but I was in love with the job, So everything would always flow amazingly.
My whole team were a bunch of caring and big hearted group of people and I loved working and seeing them everyday
The hardest part about the job was nothing to me really, I caught onto everything on my first day and I loved it all
I enjoyed everything
Pros
Free food and really good pay
Cons
They over worked me, as a part time I would be working full time hours.
fun yet hardworking
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Great growing along side with my colleagues and develop while learning new skills.
hfgh
Crew member (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCSeptember 25, 2015
very good workers. good management, good work days. nothign hard. fun all around. enviroment is very fun and good. pay is alright
Pros
fg
Cons
fhj
Fun Workplace
Anything Available (Former Employee) –  EtobicokeSeptember 10, 2015
After reading all these negative reviews on this company, this place sounds like a gem to work for, and you people have never worked for Cara Operations(eg.Swiss Chalet) ..."Don't Even Think About Applying to Them?!!"
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Awesome place to work if managers are good
Kitchen Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2015
It all depends on the managers. I had great and bad times there. The work is hard and you have excellent opportunities to grow in the company. Sometimes it loses its balance between your personal life and your job.
One of the worst jobs I l've ever had- way too much drama
Tortilla press, on the line, throughput (Former Employee) –  Sqaureone, MississaugaJune 14, 2015
Hmm.. What can I say about Chipotle perhaps maybe it was the worst place I have yet to worked, the amount of politics that goes on here is ridiculous, managers favoritism others and seriously screw the new hires, I've worked 3 weeks here and was let go because of how I didn't fit the 'Chipotle vision' instead of helping you improve on your flaws they'll just fire you expecting that to help, yes I can see that definitely making me a better employee, working at a place with zero job security and also being expected to kill yourself in the amount of work for minimum to nothing is beyond my comprehension, my advice is stay away from here, also to note if you work under 5 hours you're not allowed to get a free meal or nothing not even a break.
Pros
Free lunches if you worked 5+ hours, amazing Co-worker's, pre-planned schedules
Cons
Favoritism, zero job security, minimum wage, managers, terrible environment
Productive and fun place to work, love the culture.
Grill and prep. (Former Employee) –  donmills and lawrenceMay 11, 2015
coming to work here everyday is very exciting for me, the managers and the company doesn't only make the crew as a team , they build you as a family that always helping each other to make the job more easier for everybody. i make a lots of friends from different store location in this company.
Pros
paid break, free lunches
fun workplace
manager in training (Former Employee) –  Temple, NBApril 14, 2014
great job, fun co workers nice managers, had fun every day at work hardest thing was the paper work I did daily to become manager
A nice and fun place to work
Line cook (Former Employee) –  123 Front StreetApril 10, 2014
There are two shift's 7.00a.m to 5p.m. and 5p.m to 11.30p.m I was
in-charge of the prep area so I used to prep the for the daily consumption of food for the day. According to the sheet set by the manager. During peak hours I worked at the grill and served food according to Chipotle's standards. The management is friendly and the managers are always willing to help you when you need them. The co-workers are friendly and nice to work with. The hardest part of the job I don't remember. The enjoyable part of the job was everyday coming to work
Pros
lunch break
fun place, amazing people
Cashier/server (Current Employee) –  square one center , MississaugaJanuary 27, 2014
I would say Chipotle was is my first job here since I came to Canada I didn't have any Canadian experience but they believed in me and gave me the chance to give the best of me.
any typical day at Chipotle is a challenge of providing customers with the best food and with the amazing customer service any one could ask for. But it doesn't mean we don't have fun, Actually we do have fun while working all the time.
Pros
free lunches, flexible schedules
Cons
not so much money
Ambiente de trabajo
Administrativo, Seguridad y medio ambiente (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 24, 2015
El ambiente de trabajo es agradable se tiene confianza para preguntar cualquier duda y se motiva para ascender en la empresa. Existe apoyo laboral de rápido crecimiento.
Pros
crecimiento rápido
Cons
Horas de trabajo determinado cada semana