Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle Mexican Grill Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun workplace
manager in training (Former Employee), Temple, NBApril 14, 2014
great job, fun co workers nice managers, had fun every day at work hardest thing was the paper work I did daily to become manager
A nice and fun place to work
Line cook (Former Employee), 123 Front StreetApril 10, 2014
Pros: lunch break
There are two shift's 7.00a.m to 5p.m. and 5p.m to 11.30p.m I was
in-charge of the prep area so I used to prep the for the daily consumption of food for the day. According to the sheet set by the manager. During peak hours I worked at the grill and served food according to Chipotle's standards. The management is friendly and the managers are always – more... willing to help you when you need them. The co-workers are friendly and nice to work with. The hardest part of the job I don't remember. The enjoyable part of the job was everyday coming to work – less
awesome place
crew (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 30, 2014
great place to work. You work really hard but can grow. Always busy
its a great company don't work in hagerstown md store
take out specialist (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDAugust 30, 2014
Pros: good money, good company
Cons: long hours, office politics, playing favorites
chipotle itself is a good company i loved what they were doing and what they stood for. but my store in hagerstown md sucked the management played major favorites, they promoted ppl that didn't know what they were doing and the office politics were the worst i've ever seen.
Great Place to Work.
Service Manager (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 28, 2014
Very busy and fast paced environment. I loved the food of course. Management and coworkers were good. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with inventory / merchandise orders because of high demands but most enjoyable was the culture that they have.
Fast pace work
Food Prep (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLAugust 28, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: no benefits. also dealing with un happy customers.
A typical day would include prepping of the days food. Once we opened the day would consist of assisting customers with orders. Also performing any side task that needed to be done that day.

I learned great customer service.

My managers for the most part were very good and helpful in the learning process.

I had great co workers who I enjoyed being – more... around.

The hardest part of my job was some times assisting rude customers.

The most enjoyable part of my job was providing great customer service. – less
This has to have been one of the best jobs ever
Grill Cook (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2014
Pros: the hours, free lunch, company discounts and advancement oppurtunity
Cons: problems with keeping a manger.
I really enjoyed working for Chipotle Mexican Grill due to their drive and determination to be the best. It's a competition throughout to company. The company first branched of McDonnell's long time ago and now is one of the leading fast food chains in America and growing. They have a low turn over rate due to them training you to the best of your abilities – more... and pushing you. It was a team effort workplace. – less
Fun workplace
Take Out Specialist (Former Employee), West Covina, CAAugust 27, 2014
Interacting with customers and co workers on a daily basis was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Fun place to work
Restaurant Crew Member (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJAugust 25, 2014
Good place to work with and the workers were great. Creates opportunities for other employees to become successful.
Great vibes and awesome culture
Kitchen/Service Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
A regular day at work consisted of food preparation, reviewing information about the products we sell, heavily enforcing sanitation policies and maintaining a well balanced environment for our customers.
Great Opportunities
Take-out Specialist (Promotion) (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free food, a lot of hours
Cons: large/long lines of people, can get exhausting
Chipotle is a great place to work. You can learn a lot about how to maintain/prepare excellent food and improve your costumer service skills. With a lot of hard work, you can move up to a manager position in a short amount of time.
good work enviroment
Cook/Dishwasher/prep (Former Employee), Hamden, CTAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free food and paid breaks
Cons: short breaks
Very busy and learned a lot about food. nice management, and fun co-workers. the hardest part was keepin up with cooking food while busy... The fun part was seeing the customers leave happy.
Enjoyable workplace with an excellent culture.
Support Staff (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 24, 2014
Duties include preparing food for the existing shift and for the incoming shift. I was responsible for filling all orders in a timely manner and assisting the crew with maintaining a clean and organized work space.
Alot of business working for them. Probably the most clean place I ever worked
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Medford, ORAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches and dinner great people to work with.
Cons: very short breaks was the worst part barley had anytime to do anything for a break.
We were never not doing something active in the workplace if I wasnt doing dishes I was cooking or helping the girls in the dinning room. The most enjoyable part was working with the customers to get there orders right an also the music in the back of the house. The hardest part was staying till about 2 am after my shift to deep clean the restuarnt.
fun workplace great energy
Chipotle Mexican grill (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: n/a
Everyday i'd come in for work the positive energy was high. I worked Grill, Cashier, Line, Food Prep. I learned a lot Chipotle, How to cut, how to maranate, how to work fast. Management was good my favorite was David Chenn he was awesome. there were no hard parts to my job but the best part about Chipotle was the delicious food, that was the most enjoyable – more... part. – less
Fast paced environment and Team oriented
Take Out Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks, short on managers
A typical day at work is getting straight to work, being time efficient, and being dedicated to the company.
Management there is good and professional.
All co-workers are wonderful and is team oriented.
I would say the hardest part of my day on the peak hour of our day, which is when we have a none stop line of customers ready to eat and be served.
The – more... most enjoyable part of my day is when know you are every done and you have co-workers to help you get that done. – less
fast pace, fun, and very exciting
Team Member (Former Employee), Lakewood, COAugust 20, 2014
Pros: food. customer service
Cons: nothing
i loved working at Chipotle. Chipotle is the perfect job for people that love food, and love making others happy. i was a team member for the Chipotle located in the Colorado Mills. i adored my job and team we all worked very well together. there is never a dull moment, you'll never find yourself standing around, there is always something to do. managment – more... is awesome they motivate you to be better than the best, – less
Nice crew members daily. Very good Teamwork
Crew Member (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 18, 2014
This is a great company to work for. We prep all of the ingredients daily and work very well as a team. The hardest part of the job is working with people who do not have a very strict work ethic.
Strong belief in enviormental issues
General Manager (Former Employee), MichiganAugust 18, 2014
Fast paced enviornment where Food with Integrity was a focus
Fun to work
Grill Cook (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCAugust 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good food
Cons: being very busy during lunch and dinner times
Everyday is a challenge with prepping and being able to perform at a very fast pace everyday.

1 2 3 4 5

About Chipotle Mexican Grill

When Chipotle first opened, the idea was simple: show that food served fast didn't have to be a "fast-food" experience. – Read more

Chipotle Mexican Grill Photos