Children’s Village at Klondike is seeking to hire a dynamic Program Supervisor (Maternity Leave Contract).
The Program Supervisor reports to the Manager of School Age Programs and is responsible for the day to day operations of the Child Care Centre. The Supervisor provides support and direction to the childcare staff in order to develop and deliver an Emergent Curriculum / Project Approach based on the Ontario Curriculum Guide Early Learning for Every Child Today (ELECT).
- An Early Childhood Education Diploma from an Ontario College of Arts and Technology or a recognized equivalent.
- Be registered with the College of Early Childhood Education.
- A minimum of two years experience in Licensed Child Care Programs with the appropriate age group.
- Solid understanding of child development
- Solid understanding of the Emergent Curriculum and ELECT
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid First Aid and C.P.R Certification.
$49,961.67 to $55,586.36 per annum based on a 35 hour work week
Application deadline: Monday April 7th 2014
While we thank all those who apply, only those to be interviewed will be contacted