Chevron

Chevron Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
ok job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Plantation, FLJanuary 2, 2014
was not very happy working here. Work hard for nothing have the time and was not appreciated.
A new experience
Cashier/Agent (Former Employee), Oroville, CADecember 30, 2013
I loved this job it introduced me into being a goal oriented self starting strategist. We usually worked alone, and management was on there game until we found out they had some internal issues. The hardest part of this job was motivation to keep trying when others quit, the most enjoyable was working with people
I wasnt there that long to really give any feedback
Car Wash Attendant (Former Employee), Madison, ALDecember 27, 2013
I only worked there for about 2-3 months over the summer of my 9th grade year. I worked as a car wash attendant at the one on Wall Triana. It was a great job while I was there, the customers were great and it was a fun place to work because I wasn't confined inside.
Good location and nice customers
Manager (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CA, Huntington Beach, CA,December 27, 2013
Good working environment and cooperating workers. Sometimes hard and stressful. Most of the time, had great interactions with customers who were regular and nice. Good salary and benefits as well.
SAP Senior MM Consultant
SAP Senior MM Consultant (Former Employee), HyderabadDecember 26, 2013
Pros: good team work
Cons: na
 Handling Enhancements in MM as part of Post Implementation.
 Support in the day-to-day time-critical regular activity where issues if any will be raised as Incidents or Change requests in the BMC Remedy by the end-users which are to be resolved in timely fashion.
 Conducting daily status meetings and weekly status meetings with team and as well – more... as interacting with client based on issues and to convey the work status.
 Conducting Web ex Meetings and Video Calls with Clients to provide support on complex issues and present them the analysis to make them understand the resolution. – less
the most enjoyable part of my job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 20, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the customer smile before they leave the store. I enjoy interacting with the customers. It's pretty fun. I've came across all kind of people. Majority of them have the most beautiful attitudes. There are some who have very bad attitudes, but I smile at them hoping that their day got better.
Structural Integrity, Reliability, Safety and Continued Operation.
QA/QC Representitive (Current Employee), AngolaDecember 19, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: away from home
Excellent company to be employed for.
Excellent Management
Very good co-workers
Excellent working enviroment
Too Lenient
Minit Mart (Former Employee), Dudleyville, AZDecember 18, 2013
Pros: friendly
Cons: too much freedom
Most chevrons I have worked for is very easy going with the employees. A little too lenient.
I enjoyed meeting people from all over the world/great job to work with a diverse population.
Customer Service Representative/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cottage Grove, ORDecember 13, 2013
Pros: enjoyed meeting and waiting on the public.
Cons: graveyard shift was very long hours.
This was a high volume job related to approving 10 gas pumps and 4 diesel pumps, waiting on customers, watching for shoplifters. Job required alertness at all times. I enjoyed my fellow employees and employer's. We had great mutual respect for one another.
it was good team work with all of the others working with me and I would like to still be with them under different circumstanses than what I was
Field Specialist A (Former Employee), TXDecember 11, 2013
Pros: good overtime
Cons: work was too far from home and we had to drive our own vehicles to and from with no compensation.
eaveryone there was like family and we all knew how to work and have fun at the same time but the rules and regs when in class were a little too strict when you have a family to take care of
Fun place to work
Head Cashier (Former Employee), Cusseta, GADecember 11, 2013
Perry Brothers is a great company to work for only cons are no benefits were offered at the time of my employment
the power of human energy
Invoice Analyst - Corporate Procurement (Current Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 9, 2013
Pros: using renewal energy and emerging fuels
Cons: continue to receive bad press due media and press
Chevron is always finding inovated energy sources to produce emerging resources not just in oil and nations but also through technology
Time Flex
POI Planner/Facilities Engineer (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CADecember 8, 2013
I enjoy the time flex at work. It removes a lot of stress from employees and give a balance to personal life and work life.
Friendly Fast- Paced Environment
Sales Clerk (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 6, 2013
It's a good place to work. Provide service to many different people, of which you learn to handle general situations that will help you in any job.
Good
Architect (Current Employee), HoustonDecember 6, 2013
Delivered corporate level articulation of enterprise content management strategy starting at a vision and asserted by comprehensive assessments, deterministic program level plans, funding plans, enterprise architecture, and an organization chart for the new ECM practice
A well managed department
Space Coordinator / Interior Designer (Former Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 2, 2013
Chevron Real Estate Services is a group that understands the individual who puts in the effort and is rewarded for their efforts
fun workplace
work based training (Current Employee), Moab, UTDecember 1, 2013
Pros: i get to meet lots of new people
Cons: none so far
Work is fun and entertaining I'm learning much, all my co-workers are fun to be around, the hardest part of the job I would say would be the closing shift, I enjoy working their cause of my co-workers always helping when I need help.
enjoyed working when i was there, oh yeah the bonuses
Cashier/Manager (Former Employee), FortworthNovember 30, 2013
Pros: conversation
Cons: fast pace
EOD complete gas book and do the deposits B-$ Brink would come
relieve night shift personnel
that I had to be on top of everything in order to complete
my goal. To keep inventory and everything under control
and give the customers a safe and clean experience in
convenience store shopping you know make it pleasant.
The hard part was when your employees – more... disappoint you.
the joy was when we made bonus from the Mystery Shopper – less
Locally Owned
Cashier (Former Employee), Honolulu, HINovember 27, 2013
This was one job I won't forget about. Because I was living in Hawaii when I worked here it was cool because you got to know your surrounding very well. You to know what you were dealing with very quickly.
not enjoyable
Gas attendant (Former Employee), Ashland, ORNovember 25, 2013
Pros: free food and drinks, friendly co-workers
Cons: bad management, not flexible with hours
while some of the employees were very fun and helpful, once you got on someones bad side they did what ever they could to get you in trouble, management was not too bad until the new assistant manager took over, she ran it down, did a terrible job and lied alot, would not reccomend it

About Chevron

Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. – Read more