) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout – more... areas.
6) Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners. – less