Chevron

Chevron Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Diversified Company
Well Site Manger (Current Employee), Smithfield, PAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: salery, 401k, and pension
Cons: health care
Overall a good company to work for with good employees that take pride in their work and care about each other.
very busy, fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), McCall, IDMarch 5, 2014
Pros: great bosses
Cons: no benifits
This was a good job, got to know alot of great people.we had a shop for working on cars,so i learned alot about tires batteries and car repair
Generally, I had a chance to work a professional in the word at oil & Gas field together.
Senior Structural Engineer SGS(Hull) part (Current Employee), KOREAMarch 4, 2014
Very impressive to management style i.e. respect to local co-workers also respect to local culture.
Overall good place ot work -
Law IT Business Analyst (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: fit breaks, health conscious
Cons: was a contractor
I was on contract, and even with contractors, chevron is very cognizant of ergonomics evaluations, fit breaks etc to ensure that all had a good chance at being healthy.

Hardest part - half the team was located in Houston and so the personal contact was missing.
Chevron believes in people
Internal Sales / Communications Manager (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAFebruary 27, 2014
and partnerships, performance.
Great company to work for.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, CAFebruary 26, 2014
Lots of safety training, great safety all around. Too much middle managers, no job security.
no benefits
maintenance worker--shutdowns and projects (Former Employee), Pascagoula , Ms.February 26, 2014
Pros: good people, safety oriented
Cons: no regimented advancement
I did not mind the hard work, very long hours and unpredictable work schedule. But I am looking for a place to work with benefits as I have a son now , and want a place of employment with insuranve and an opportunity to move up. There is virtually no real chance of advancement at my present employer, thanks
customers
clerk (Current Employee), arizonaFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: meet different kinds of customers
Cons: very little room to move up
you get meet different kind of customers.not a whole lot of chances to move up
Great Manager/Supervisor
Cashier (Former Employee), Ashburn, GAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: resonable pay
Cons: head manager attitude
Friendly all around give good advise and worked with you/others on days off. Did not leave you wondering what to do took time to show/teach you all and every part of the job.
A known brand
Manager (Former Employee), Davie, FLFebruary 20, 2014
Chervon prodvides fuel and food items in a one stop shopping event.
It's a Chevron Way
Project Control Engineer/Scheduler/Planner (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAFebruary 20, 2014
I would see this company being more successful if they retained a better financial management.
Manageable
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Plantation, FLFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: very relaxed
Cons: short breaks, non reliable employees
I enjoy working with this company. they gave you plenty of growth to become in management.
very hospitibale enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Talladega, ALFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: great mangement
Cons: long hours, low pay
count cash, open, make coffee, check customers, writh money orders stock shelvs
fun out going
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: free luches
Cons: job sold out to 7 eleven
typical day is fun out going this is a place were every one knows your name, i was trained to be a asst. manager,my co-workers are awesome very friendly every one works as a team,meeting new people.
Awesome place to work
Safety Technician (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: working there
Cons: leaving
I went from working at a federal prison as a guard to being hired as a deputy and had approximately 5 months in-between jobs due to a delayed academy schedule and worked at chevron in between to keep working. It was a very enjoyable experience to work in the safety department at Chevron.
Clean Up beat store with hard working employees
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 11, 2014
Work can vary day to day.
But it is a very up beat comfortable Job.
Work days consist of Opening store
count tills preparing food and getting everything ready for the day. For the most part I work behind the counter taking care of customers, doing inventory, printing reports and sometime stocking products. We have a great staff that all works well together. – more... All though i am not a manager working a a fuel station I take on duties that most would consider management priorities. Starting anywhere from taking in inventory to printing checks and signing off on certain paperwork. The hardest part is working longer periods of time alone but its also taught me how to manage me time very well. I enjoy the fast past environment of my work. – less
Great company
Fraud Analyst/Customer Credit Representative (Former Employee), Concord, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: job stability
Great place to work at. Nice gym and cafeteria onsite. Chevron pays well and has many different sectors to work in.
Was okay
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Palm City/ Stuart FloridaFebruary 6, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was all the people i met and got to know. Lots of "Regulars" made it fun.
Chevron is a work place that is commited to human development and growth.
Electrical/Instrument Technician (Former Employee), Warri NigeriaFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: had three free square meals a day and free loundry
Cons: lots of safety bunuses, gifts and incentives
October 30th 2012, i participated in the final loop checks on installed field instrument within the utility steam boiler unit 40. during the course my duty, i discovered some of the installed instrument are actually redundant component of the plant operation, this discovery was explained to me by the equipment vendor i worked with. I was privileged – more... to work with highly skilled team mates, who motivated me to learn and know what shaped my skill set today.
The hardest part of my job is to install an equipment that is not responsive which often takes time to troubleshoot.
I feel accomplished each time i see all my installations running and working and also getting a node from my supervisor. – less
cheveron
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 31, 2014
This job I learned good customer service skills. Management and my co-workers where great. It was a great job and I learded how to deal with the public and day to day tasks.

About Chevron

Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. – Read more