Chevron

Chevron Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the best overall job I have ever had
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee), abbotsford bcAugust 7, 2012
Pros: non stop coffee
Cons: a huge window right by the register, which acted as a magnifying glass for the sun
This position had great benifits, such as birthdays, christmas parties.
alsothe people in managment were fair kind,and very hands on.
Wage was good for the amount of work shared by the staff and the
customers were moslty always enjoyable. I did learn alot about
fire managment and and team effort ,while working with my co-workers who were pretty easy to get along with and came to work to do there work, which I appreciate. The hardest part of my job would have to have been when we were having a few schedual issues and
I had to work such wierd shifts.
Great place to work if you like retail
Retailer (Current Employee), Fraser Lake, BCJune 3, 2012
Pros: i could work the hours i wanted to.
Cons: i had to deal with staffing issues.
The company has been good to me. I get out of the job what I want to. I decide if I want to work at the store and how many hours I want to work. I work about 50 hours a week. I have learned how to manage my time well. I have twelve employees and they all bring something different to the team but together we make a great team. The hardest part of the job is staffing. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing we do a great job! My site is the 5th highest in, instore sales, throughout Canada. We are second to nun with our BC Lottery sales. Our site has been recognized as one of the top stores in Canada. Last year I was one of the Top preformer in canada.
it was alright
cashier (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMay 8, 2012
Pros: free coffee and slurpee
Cons: no free lunches, no lunch breaks
my typical day at this job was not what i expected, they made me hand wash the pumps and car wash when no one else would do it even though it was and mandatory to make sure everything was clean and look great. what i'v learn for working there is that the coworker can do whatever they want since they have work there the longest and complained about how there stuck here while they have a life. the management skill there poor when he was there he/she was there they would favor some coworkers. there was no hardest part of the job cause they really don't care what you do or when it gets done. the most enjoyable part of this job was the customers seeing there smile faces and helping them when they asked for.
Avis de Michel Paillé
Technicien au contrôle de la qualité (Former Employee), Longueuil, QCNovember 20, 2012
Pros: compagnie généreuse et soucieuse du bien ètre des employés.
Cons: vente des usines de travails canadiennes et pertes des emplois.
Compagnie valorisante avec encadrement et soutien supérieur à la moyenne. Valorisation des employé et de leur participation à l'amélioration continue de leur travail.

About Chevron

Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. – Read more