Cherry Hill Photo Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Typical part time job
Holiday Helper (Temp - Holiday Season) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 11, 2016
The job in and of itself is easy. Set up camera, let parents in with kids, take pictures, point of sale, upsell, goodbye.

But at our particular location people waited HOURS for their chance to sit with Santa, and we weren't allowed to close the line ahead of time (estimating how many would get in before Santa's break) and we dealt with A LOT of angry customers. It was the worst part of the job. The particular mall we were at might have made money having Cherry Hill there (because the prices were crazy for the demo of the mall) but having parents and children wait in line instead of SHOPPING in the mall while waiting for their picture was a huge huge huuuuge mistake.

Management is also a joke and they couldn't keep us stocked with basics like price sheets and bags.
Pros
short term holiday work, fun
Cons
long hours without adequate breaks, standing 10-12 hours without proper mats under your feet, crazy parents at Christmas
Amazing Place!
Train Conductor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONFebruary 1, 2015
Santa Land was so much fun to work at! The customers were really appreciative and nice while I ran the train. I would have a conversation with the parents while their child(ren) are on the train.
Overpaid and underworked
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TorontoJanuary 28, 2015
Was not content with this job. Too many tasks to do for minimum wage.
fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 15, 2013
Great experience but not a full time establishment.. The pay was good sometimes depending on your postitionn but at the end of the day i need something a little more secure
Pros
great experience
Cons
seasonal