Cherry Hill Photo Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
okay
Santa's Helper (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL4 January 2017
it was nice to work there, people were friendly but the management wasn't all that great. but other than that i adored it, i love working with kids and being around peoplex
Pros
Being around people
Cons
The manager wasn't great
Poor management on the corporate level no support for employees
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver bc.7 September 2016
I worked for cherryhill for a number of years
The job it self if very fun! However the pay never did match the hours one puts in. As a set manager I was expected to do all pretty much run the business like your own. Which lead to 50 60 hr weeks and just a small base salary. I had a great district manager that was always there for me. However I felt there just was no support from the home office. I was constantly having to prove myself with an office filled with highly incompetent people.
My stress levels were constantly up as we would have continual issues with equipment due to a home warehouse that would send us broken down equipment.
Overall a poor company due to its incompetent home office staff.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Poor corporate management.low salary unpaid overtime
Typical part time job
Holiday Helper (Temp - Holiday Season) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2016
The job in and of itself is easy. Set up camera, let parents in with kids, take pictures, point of sale, upsell, goodbye.

But at our particular location people waited HOURS for their chance to sit with Santa, and we weren't allowed to close the line ahead of time (estimating how many would get in before Santa's break) and we dealt with A LOT of angry customers. It was the worst part of the job. The particular mall we were at might have made money having Cherry Hill there (because the prices were crazy for the demo of the mall) but having parents and children wait in line instead of SHOPPING in the mall while waiting for their picture was a huge huge huuuuge mistake.

Management is also a joke and they couldn't keep us stocked with basics like price sheets and bags.
Pros
short term holiday work, fun
Cons
long hours without adequate breaks, standing 10-12 hours without proper mats under your feet, crazy parents at Christmas
Fun, safe work environment
Santa's Helper (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC27 July 2015
Everyone at Cherry Hill was really nice and understanding. I had no problems working there and had a great time being apart of the staff. Speaking of the staff, everyone was super accepting and welcoming I felt right at home. It was overwhelming at times but easily worked out with patience and concentration. Overall I had a fantastic experience.
Pros
Free candy canes
Cons
long days
Amazing Place!
Train Conductor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON1 February 2015
Santa Land was so much fun to work at! The customers were really appreciative and nice while I ran the train. I would have a conversation with the parents while their child(ren) are on the train.
Overpaid and underworked
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto28 January 2015
Was not content with this job. Too many tasks to do for minimum wage.
fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJ15 March 2013
Great experience but not a full time establishment.. The pay was good sometimes depending on your postitionn but at the end of the day i need something a little more secure
Pros
great experience
Cons
seasonal

Want to know more about Cherry Hill Photo?

Ask a question