Chermik Group, in its 16th year of operations, is seeking an experienced Yard and Shop Maintainer. List income expectations in the resumé. Salary to be determined based on experience.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Assistance with inventory receiving, tracking, and transfers
- Equipment and material deliveries to active job sites
- Assistance with fleet truck and equipment maintenance
- Assistance with field personal for duct/cable placement
- Snow removal at the storage facility in winter
- Grass cutting at the storage facility in summer
The experience and qualifications required of the position include:
- Valid skidsteer safety training certificate and relevant experience
- Valid knuckle boom safety training certificate and relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license with no recent convictions
- Mechanical inclination
- Organization and time management skills
We offer Full benefits including Pension Plan, cell phone subsidy plans, vehicle allowances and more.
If you are interested to join a winning team or know of someone that should inquire, please email your resumé and set up an interview NOW!
All inquiries strictly confidential