HERE WE GROW AGAIN!!
Chemque, Inc. is a manufacturer of chemical specialties and equipment used in a variety of industries including graphics, construction, automotive and telecommunications. For over 40 years, with a sophisticated research and development structure, we have developed numerous market-leading solutions that have helped our customers in every single continent around the globe to succeed.
We are seeking a creative and energetic professional to assume the following role:
General Office Clerk
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Administration Department with clerical and administrative duties.
The Key Responsibilities of the General Office Clerk are:
- Answer telephones in a professional manner
- Maintain call logs
- Back up for Customer Service when needed
- Filing, shredding, photocopying and printing
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Assist other departments with administrative tasks
- Sort incoming mail and faxes
- Arrange courier service when needed
- Maintain boardroom appointment book and set up the boardroom for meetings
- Other tasks as necessary
The Key Skills for the General Office Clerk are:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Suite
- Works well under pressure and strives in a fast paced environment
If you feel you would be a great fit for this position please submit your resume by responding to this posting or by fax at (416) 679-0511. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line or on the fax cover page.
We ask that agencies refrain from contacting us please.
We appreciate all applicants who submit a resume, however please note that only the applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.