Chemline Plastics Limited – Sales Representative
Territory: AB, BC and North West USA
To Apply You Must Fill out our online application at http://www.focus-america.com/online_application
Enter “Chemline – Sales Rep” in the company field
Chemline Plastics Limited started in 1968 and is Toronto based. Today they supply the market and distribute a complete range of valves, piping, actuation, flow meters and controls, all of solid plastic construction, for the industrial market. Applications include a wide variety of corrosive and high purity fluids as well as water.
We are actively recruiting Sales Representative for the territory of Alberta and part of BC. The Sales Rep is accountable to grow their existing client/ distributor base and prospect new business by identifying, developing new relationships and do product training with our distributor channels.
In this role, you will develop and implement strategic account plans that result in demonstrated revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. You will perform product presentations articulating Chemline Plastic’s value proposition. Your success in acquiring, managing and growing your account base will be rewarded with a strong salary plus a commission-based compensation package.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience selling: Industrial or Technical solutions.
- Responsible for finding and managing relationships with COI's(Centers of Influence/ Referrals) (i.e. Channel Sales) to create awareness and generate sales
- Travel or Train with Channel Partners/COI's as required.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- A well-developed understanding and use of the consultative sales approach.
- Clear, concise and compelling written and verbal (a strong presenter) communication skills.
- A solid business sense.
- Organization skills that are consistent with experience using a CRM as part of your sales process.
- Competitive by nature, and results driven with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Responsible for managing and supporting Distributors within territory.
- 2-5 years sales experience
- Application and design experience with valve systems an asset but not required
- Experience with value add sales
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed, must be very independent.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales goal
- Two or three year Technical Diploma or Degree
- Valid driver’s license and car
- Be willing to travel 30-50% of your time.
- $50K Base salary + Commission.
- Potential $80k - $120k (NO cap).
- Benefits + Add. Expenses