Chemco Electrical Contractors Ltd. – Edmonton, AB
We are the largest Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor in Canada and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our Team.
We are seeking experienced, motivated, safety conscience Experienced P6 Schedulers for full time positions on projects within Alberta.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- A Safety and People first attitude.
- Establishing and maintaining and monitoring of project schedules.
- Preparing reports and documentation as required for client presentations.
- Working within a team environment.
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Must have previous E&I project scheduling experience.
- Proficiency in using Primavera 6 Scheduling Software.
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Chemco Holdings Limited is engaged in the supply of general hardware to the farming and mining communities. Only eight out of the planned 14...