Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- 10 years experience
- Extensive knowledge of data centre management tools, monitoring tools and support tools
- Experience in defining and installing MS tools and supporting technology including data centre management tools, monitoring tools and support tools
- Knowledge of Wintel Operating systems would be a benefit
- Knowledge of VM technologies would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Storage technologies would be a benefit
- Occasionally, working outside of normal business hours, and on weekends, is necessary to accommodate system implementations, maintenance, and responses to outages
- Carry out unit testing, system testing and integration testing tasks
- Provide technical expertise in their area of responsibility
- Perform day to day support of the MS OS servers and tools using a of variety approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical, organizational, operational or process problems
- Interact with project management, clients, other technical teams, service desk, operations centre and vendors on a daily basis to maintain a responsive and highly available infrastructure for the applications
- Participate in the creation and implementation of the agency standard following best practices and Industry standards.
- Technical support and trouble shooting.
- Ensure that solutions are in compliance with and adhere to Client standards and protocols with respect to privacy and security of information
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline,
- Industry certifications in related areas of specialty i.e. CCNA (Certified Cisco Network Associate), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), or A+ Certification
At Chelsea Group we are driven by the business problems that good technology can help to solve. www.chelseagroup.ca
Vision and Value:...