- The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing, developing, and supporting application implementations
- The developer should be experienced using the following technologies, Java (J2EE & J2SE), IBM WebSphere Application Server, DB2, SQL, UML and Linux, as well as database design and administration.
- Please apply if you have all of the requirements listed on this job posting– thank-you
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years related experience
- Concrete understanding of relevant software development methodologies
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment
- High level of self-motivation, with the ability to perform effectively, with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong analytical and judgment skills required
- Attention to detail is essential
- Problem-solving expertise
At Chelsea Group we are driven by the business problems that good technology can help to solve. www.chelseagroup.ca
Vision and Value:...