The Chatham-Kent Family Health Team (CKFHT) is a collaborative team of professionals including Physicians, NPs, Nurse Educators, Dietitians, Pharmacist, Occupational Therapist, Social Workers, Chiropodist, a Health Promoter, Certified Respiratory Educator and Diabetes Education Team. The CKFHT is located on four sites across the municipality of Chatham-Kent – Chatham, Dresden, Ridgetown and Wallaceburg. The CKFHT currently has ~30,000 rostered patients and growing.
The Chatham-Kent Family Health Team is a health care organization “committed to working in partnership with individuals, families and community groups to optimize the health and well-being of our residents and communities within the municipality of Chatham-Kent.
The Chatham-Kent Family Health Team currently seeks a positive, energetic, team-oriented Registered Dietitian. The RD will work within his/her scope of practice to provide counselling and group education sessions to rostered patients of the Chatham-Kent Family Health Team.
- Possess current registration with the College of Dietitians
- Demonstrated skills in facilitating groups, team skills, and effective communication
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Experience in program planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Willingness to flex schedule to meet client needs.
Please apply in confidence to:
Chatham-Kent Family Health Team
20 Emma Street
Chatham, Ontario, N7L 5K5
Deadline: February 28, 2013