Our Client is a major international provider of consumer, business and industrial products. We are currently seeking a Director of Sales for their Canadian operations, to be based in Toronto.
An attractive compensation package includes a base salary, bonus / incentive structure, car allowance and a full range of benefits.
In this senior management role, you will be accountable for the achievement of defined revenue targets for the Canadian practice. You will be responsible for the hiring, evaluating and mentoring of all sales managers, as well as the development and implementation of strategies that increase the company's market position and compel client value proposition. You will develop and implement strategic sales plans, sales management and operational processes to best meet the needs of your clients. You will provide strong leadership in the areas of business development, practice delivery and senior relationship management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years strategic sales/sales management experience in consumer products.
- At least 5 years strategic sales/marketing experience with national retailers.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Practical experience managing large sales/marketing organizations
- A University degree or equivalent is required.