Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: always having to recruit large number of staff after summer closure
A typical day for me would include the following:
- QA compliance in all of the operations.
- Prepare a pre service meeting for the associates that entails QA, Health and Safety and a review of sales vs last year.
- Check Merchandising in all of the operations to ensure we are fresh, well stocked and prepared for business.
- Prepare menus and pricing for the day and execution of any promotions.
- Prepare action plans for brand audits and execute them.
- Deal with any HR issues.
- Prepare schedules that meet our productivity targets.
- Process payroll.
- Ordering of product.
- Managing inventory controls and counts.
I love playing a significant role in the development and growth of associates.
I hate having to lay people off at the end of the school year.