Chartis

friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
A good leader and a man of action plans
Senior Team Lead I (Former Employee), PhilippinesApril 20, 2015
 Provide developmental feedback and on-going training to CSR based on call monitoring and tracking productivity scores.
 Directly supervises CSR's. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
 Maintain team motivation through continuous feedback, positive reinforcement, and incentive contests.
 Manage performance on specified programs to defined company and client standards.
 Resolve customer concerns.
 Monitor and enforce CSR schedule adherence and timely and accurate account of payroll hours. Update Daily Rosters with schedule exceptions throughout the day.
 Identify areas of opportunity within the teams to develop and implement comprehensive action plans.
 Analyze performance through report generation, logging, and accurate tracking of call statistics.
 Disseminate program updates in a timely manner.
Glad to leave
First Notice of Loss Claims Rep (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMarch 8, 2015
Great place to work if you are a college student. Not so great place if you aren't. They have a high turn over rate. they do not pay enough.
Detail Oriented
Workers' Compensation Research Claims Lead (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 5, 2015
My position as a Lead was to ensure that both the internal and the external customer was satisfied. The internal customer being the adjuster and the underwriter to ensure they have all necessary information. For the external customer, my goal was ensure they were in continuous contact with results.
I love to work there
Data modeler / Data Analyst (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 7, 2014
I work project to create conceptual to physical schemas OLTP DMM plan, blueprint for an data design and work on OLAP ERM. Generate graphical diagrams to drill into to view detailed metadata. Using ERwind to crystal reports.Export reports to HTML and CSV and customize report.Improve lookup transformation performance of data. Work efficiently with Session Management, Mart Administration, Security, AD via LDAP, and Model Locking. Set app roles, Data Movement sources, Naming Standards,Partitions Functions, Relationships, Validation rules, create Trigger , Workload Groups and data type standards are integrated with models and support for SQL Azure. Select objects and properties for easy editing. Set Target SQL DBMS ( Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 for LUW, MySQL, Sybase, ODBC/Generic and Default SQL Server Data type). Set key Option NOT NULL or NULL.
database administration
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJDecember 1, 2014
database administration, production support, installation, configuration, upgrades, patches, migration, backup and recovery, performance tuning,capacity planning, Dataguard , RAC, cloning, space management and security.
Growth Enviroment that will allow skills, talents, and traits to shine.
Senior Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJNovember 25, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed working with people
Cons: the long lines and short tempers at times
I really enjoy working with the public and i hope to excel in my customer service experience. Working now with a church ministry has really put my life in new perspective with working with the people, specifically people who are truly in need of every day items. It has made me humble to know that i have been blessed even when unemployed, because i am still able to lean on my degree and allow my education and ability to adapt and learn new skills willingly to guide and protect my career path. Therefore I hope to spread that positive attitude in my new work environment and allow it to be my podium that i lean on when looking for a career path and so far it has such a success, because along the way i have encounter such wonderful people who with career mind and strong focus on long term goals they are still grounded with humility and strength to give back to their community.
Worked as Sales Executive
Customer Sales (Former Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 25, 2014
Responsibilities:
• Answering calls in a prompt courteous manner.
• Communicating information clearly and accurately.
• Promote teamwork and call center success.
• Developed Work with the support team to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
• Developed credibility and confidence with customers.
• Captured Customer information correctly and accurately.
• Assisted customers with inquiries and provided all pertinent information.
• Communicate and Coordinate with internal departments and follow up on customer interactions.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions i.e record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and details of actions taken.
• Recognized for delivering quality service and products and for developing loyal customers, resulting in impressive sales.
Diverse company with good training opportunities
Premium Audit Processing Technician (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJSeptember 22, 2014
Chartis Insurance is a growing company that offers plenty of opportunities for training and knowledge for a number of insurance fields.
Great internship
Underwriter's Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great reputation and work/life balance
Cons: very corporate
Great experience working for a company under such a large name as AIG.
Worked with top professionals in the field
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 26, 2014
Pros: excellent inhouse continuing education and licensing coordination, great benefits and reasonable salary
Cons: many times work flowed into the weekend.
Gained a lot of experience through mentors, eventually I became a mentor to others newly hired and the mentees eventually moved on to promotions, Productive and professional environment to work in
stable company
Administrative Assistant and Claims Assistant (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMay 20, 2014
Pros: locations all over the world
Cons: do not care about there employees
A very profitable and stable company but not employee friendly.
productive work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CaMay 13, 2014
Pros: employee moral
Cons: travel time
Loved this job! This job was very rewarding! I enjoyed providing customer service to clients! The job kept me busy!
overall a good experience.
Lead Business Analyst (onsite coordinator) (Former Employee), 上海市, C23March 13, 2014
good company to work with and healthy work culture
Good experience in global delivery model.
Challenging, lack of management expertise, good team work
Accountant 1 (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: management
Good learning experience, however no job efficiency and lack of expertise in the management process. There isn't any work process as the management is trying to understand and streamline our work so basically management is using us a the guinea pigs to test things out. The hardest part of the job is to juggle work and personal life. Long hours and management is never satisfied with our work. People are quitting and we are giving more responsiblities. My co workers are great. We have great team work and always available to offer help. I started as Accountant1 five years ago and still I am an Accountant1 even though I am required to do more work with more job responsibilities. There isn't any job security. The enjoyable part of the job is to learn and my coworkers are enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is that we have our duties but more duties are given to us and we are expected to learn it quickly. Since management is trying to streamline processes, they are basically confused on how to start and finish. I am efficient and a hard working person, however if the job doesn't entail a flow of work or job efficiency, then it gets a bit difficult to follow.
ok place to work
Investment Accountant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 8, 2014
Management is cutting corners everywhere. Red tape everywhere. There is a lot of work and not enough time to finish the work.
Nice location with helpful workers
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: old systems leading to lots of overtime
Typical accounting work, closings and posting of journal entries. Many people that worked there were set in their ways and we adverse to change.
Great working experience
Underwriter (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, New JerseyJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Primary Underwriter for all New Business and Renewal accounts for the Accident & Health Dept. / Small Business Philadelphia and Atlanta regions respectively.
Face of AIG Small Business to the Regions
Development of business proposals for Small Business
Rated and quoted policies
Responsible for Business Travel Accident and Specialty Market accounts
Audited Underwriting Analyst
Forecasted budget
Travel with Sales Representatives on Broker calls / Sales / Customer Service
Underwriter for more complex and difficult accounts
Issuing Policies as well as rating and processing endorsements
Job security was not a problem with this company.
BENEFITS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: employee recognition and job stability
Cons: lack of enthusiasm from coworkers
My typical day at work would include making sure that my clients' disability checks were properly distributed. This was very important because these checks would be their only source of income. This position has taught me how to manage and follow up on specific tasks. The hardest part of this job was to leave your assignments/feelings at the job. The most enjoyable part of my job was to hear the smile on my clients' faces when you would have their check issued immediately to them.
Fun workplace
Head of Commercial Lines (Former Employee), Sri LankaNovember 12, 2013
Very good place to work and learn
Sometime too much work pressure

1 2 3 4

About Chartis

Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight – Read more