Chartis Employee Reviews

Great Company
Sr. SAP FICO/FS-CD Configuration Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Jersey29 November 2016
This was a great company, great team members. The work load was fair and steady, enjoyable atmosphere. Management showed great leadership.
Excellent company to get good knowledge at manufacturing domai
Technical lead (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ15 March 2016
Excellent company to get good knowledge at manufacturing domain. Latest technologies use to upgrade the systems. Cognos and Tableau latest technologies are using with new business
friendly co workers
OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 February 2016
New many things i learn in this insurance company as i only have wide experience in banking. Friendly environment and easy job.
During interview already told them i may go to Korea for 10 day for my theological studies, everything goes well but my visit to Korea clashes with Hari Raya, and due to this they did not approve my leave. That's why i resign because of my studies.
Pros
EASY JOB
Cons
DID'NT APPROVE MY STUDY LEAVE
Productive and best company
Legal Collection Assistant Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NY3 February 2016
Dynamic and diverse environment. Loved the experienced. Smart people, they value their employees. Fantastic place to start and build your career, great place to work, great benefits and most of all great atmosophere.
Pros
Free lunches, Free tickets, long breaks, good healthcares, good peoples, good atmosphere.
Leader in Healthcare Consulting
Associate Principal (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MI17 November 2015
The Chartis Group is the industry leader in healthcare consulting. I have felt an inclusion in the culture and organizational teams. Tremendous growth opportunities with the company and ability to contribute to firm offerings. I have been traveling for 6 years straight and only wish to leave due to the travel commitment.
Pros
Outstanding organization, great growth opportunities and personal contributions to the firm.
Cons
Travel
Professional and highly efficient work environment.
Underwriting Technician (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ13 October 2015
Professional work environment. Ability to learn and grow in position.
generous salary and compensation package. fortune 500 insurance company providing insurance coverage to fortune 500 companies.
Nice Place to Work & Nice Group of co-workers
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  175 Water Street16 August 2015
Fun Working Place with supportive management & nice co-workers. Everyone worked as Team Members. Great Location, Great Benefits & Salary.
Pros
Great Location
Cons
Not enough work
Good company,
Senior Premium Auditor (Current Employee) –  Bay Shore, NY10 August 2015
Typical day is traveling to insured's place of business to review records and adjust premium of the policy. Good relationship with co-workers and management. Most enjoyable part is going to different business and speaking to different people. Hardest part is when have to travel a long distance.
loved my job and team
Customer Service & Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Docklands3 August 2015
Had a great team and i loved my job very much but management and job culture and security was very low. After years of hard work and relationship building with clients and proving myself we were told to find another job as there were no hope of us ever getting a full time job with them and they had moved the center and accounting to Malaysia and profit is more important.
Pros
loved my job and my team very much
Cons
no job security or worth or care and no growth or incentives
Great place to gain knowledge and understand of the legal field.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA11 June 2015
I was able to gain great knowledge and skills with this company. A typical work day was extremely busy as I assisted 4 worker compensation attorneys. I had terrific co-workers and an awesome management team. The hardest part of the job was the workload that I had to maintain (very busy). The most enjoyable part of the job was all the knowledge I was able to gain.
Pros
Developed great skills and experience
Cons
No cons
productive
Cognos BI Developer and DWH Designer (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJ29 May 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
Glad to leave
First Notice of Loss Claims Rep (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KS8 March 2015
Great place to work if you are a college student. Not so great place if you aren't. They have a high turn over rate. they do not pay enough.
Detail Oriented
Workers' Compensation Research Claims Lead (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA5 February 2015
My position as a Lead was to ensure that both the internal and the external customer was satisfied. The internal customer being the adjuster and the underwriter to ensure they have all necessary information. For the external customer, my goal was ensure they were in continuous contact with results.
I love to work there
Data modeler / Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ7 December 2014
I work project to create conceptual to physical schemas OLTP DMM plan, blueprint for an data design and work on OLAP ERM. Generate graphical diagrams to drill into to view detailed metadata. Using ERwind to crystal reports.Export reports to HTML and CSV and customize report.Improve lookup transformation performance of data. Work efficiently with Session Management, Mart Administration, Security, AD via LDAP, and Model Locking. Set app roles, Data Movement sources, Naming Standards,Partitions Functions, Relationships, Validation rules, create Trigger , Workload Groups and data type standards are integrated with models and support for SQL Azure. Select objects and properties for easy editing. Set Target SQL DBMS ( Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 for LUW, MySQL, Sybase, ODBC/Generic and Default SQL Server Data type). Set key Option NOT NULL or NULL.
database administration
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ1 December 2014
database administration, production support, installation, configuration, upgrades, patches, migration, backup and recovery, performance tuning,capacity planning, Dataguard , RAC, cloning, space management and security.
Growth Enviroment that will allow skills, talents, and traits to shine.
Senior Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJ25 November 2014
I really enjoy working with the public and i hope to excel in my customer service experience. Working now with a church ministry has really put my life in new perspective with working with the people, specifically people who are truly in need of every day items. It has made me humble to know that i have been blessed even when unemployed, because i am still able to lean on my degree and allow my education and ability to adapt and learn new skills willingly to guide and protect my career path. Therefore I hope to spread that positive attitude in my new work environment and allow it to be my podium that i lean on when looking for a career path and so far it has such a success, because along the way i have encounter such wonderful people who with career mind and strong focus on long term goals they are still grounded with humility and strength to give back to their community.
Pros
I enjoyed working with people
Cons
The long lines and short tempers at times
Worked as Sales Executive
Customer Sales (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DU25 October 2014
Responsibilities:
• Answering calls in a prompt courteous manner.
• Communicating information clearly and accurately.
• Promote teamwork and call center success.
• Developed Work with the support team to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
• Developed credibility and confidence with customers.
• Captured Customer information correctly and accurately.
• Assisted customers with inquiries and provided all pertinent information.
• Communicate and Coordinate with internal departments and follow up on customer interactions.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions i.e record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and details of actions taken.
• Recognized for delivering quality service and products and for developing loyal customers, resulting in impressive sales.
Diverse company with good training opportunities
Premium Audit Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJ22 September 2014
Chartis Insurance is a growing company that offers plenty of opportunities for training and knowledge for a number of insurance fields.
Great internship
Underwriter's Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY7 September 2014
Great experience working for a company under such a large name as AIG.
Pros
Great reputation and work/life balance
Cons
Very corporate
Worked with top professionals in the field
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY26 June 2014
Gained a lot of experience through mentors, eventually I became a mentor to others newly hired and the mentees eventually moved on to promotions, Productive and professional environment to work in
Pros
Excellent inhouse continuing education and licensing coordination, Great benefits and reasonable salary
Cons
Many times work flowed into the weekend.