Chartis Employee Reviews

Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ27 September 2017
This by far has been the best company I have ever worked for they value their employees there's always the option of potential for growth within the company.
decent place to work
Business Analyst (consulting) (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ5 September 2017
decent place to work but low pay scale. management did not seem to have a good sense of future company direction.lack of training for provided to the employees
Great people, growing pains
IT Strategy Consultant, Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 August 2017
This is a nice place to work with good people and interesting work, but the company is struggling to get the right infrastructure in place as it grows from small to medium.
Pros
Good people, interesting work, fair pay
Cons
disorganized, political
Good place to work for the advisory business
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL6 July 2017
Leadership takes an interest in what you have to say and they mean it. The retreats are great and meant so that everyone can really become a part of the Chartis family and get to know each other. The stuff that leadership says really happens and is not just stuff being spouted out to make everyone feel good. If they say it is going to happen, it happens.
The Bail Out
Senior Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJ28 June 2017
Pretty decent job, very layed back, nice environment, non-micro-managed, however, the department was out-sourced after two years of working there. The name of the company was also updated from AIG to Chartis.
Cool Place
Sr.Software Engineer and Upgrade expert (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TX16 March 2017
Good place to work and learn a lot. Learned a lot and contributed accordingly. Top level manaement.Work culture is very nice.
support from the company and management is immense.
Pega Developer (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ2 March 2017
learned abot team work
helpful management
enthsiastic culture
i enjoyed the hardest days
my colleagues support
Great Company
Sr. SAP FICO/FS-CD Configuration Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Jersey29 November 2016
This was a great company, great team members. The work load was fair and steady, enjoyable atmosphere. Management showed great leadership.
work and life balance
Data entry specialist (Former Employee) –  Manila18 September 2016
We had an events, social gathering monthly and we also promote team camaraderie and sportsmanship every month. We also provide community service to some less fortunate people.
Excellent company to get good knowledge at manufacturing domai
Technical lead (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ15 March 2016
Excellent company to get good knowledge at manufacturing domain. Latest technologies use to upgrade the systems. Cognos and Tableau latest technologies are using with new business
friendly co workers
OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 February 2016
New many things i learn in this insurance company as i only have wide experience in banking. Friendly environment and easy job.
During interview already told them i may go to Korea for 10 day for my theological studies, everything goes well but my visit to Korea clashes with Hari Raya, and due to this they did not approve my leave. That's why i resign because of my studies.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Did'nt approve my study leave
Productive and best company
Legal Collection Assistant Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NY3 February 2016
Dynamic and diverse environment. Loved the experienced. Smart people, they value their employees. Fantastic place to start and build your career, great place to work, great benefits and most of all great atmosophere.
Pros
Free lunches, Free tickets, long breaks, good healthcares, good peoples, good atmosphere.
Leader in Healthcare Consulting
Associate Principal (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MI17 November 2015
The Chartis Group is the industry leader in healthcare consulting. I have felt an inclusion in the culture and organizational teams. Tremendous growth opportunities with the company and ability to contribute to firm offerings. I have been traveling for 6 years straight and only wish to leave due to the travel commitment.
Pros
Outstanding organization, great growth opportunities and personal contributions to the firm.
Cons
Travel
Professional and highly efficient work environment.
Underwriting Technician (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ13 October 2015
Professional work environment. Ability to learn and grow in position.
generous salary and compensation package. fortune 500 insurance company providing insurance coverage to fortune 500 companies.
Nice Place to Work & Nice Group of co-workers
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  175 Water Street16 August 2015
Fun Working Place with supportive management & nice co-workers. Everyone worked as Team Members. Great Location, Great Benefits & Salary.
Pros
Great Location
Cons
Not enough work
Good company,
Senior Premium Auditor (Current Employee) –  Bay Shore, NY10 August 2015
Typical day is traveling to insured's place of business to review records and adjust premium of the policy. Good relationship with co-workers and management. Most enjoyable part is going to different business and speaking to different people. Hardest part is when have to travel a long distance.
loved my job and team
Customer Service & Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Docklands3 August 2015
Had a great team and i loved my job very much but management and job culture and security was very low. After years of hard work and relationship building with clients and proving myself we were told to find another job as there were no hope of us ever getting a full time job with them and they had moved the center and accounting to Malaysia and profit is more important.
Pros
loved my job and my team very much
Cons
no job security or worth or care and no growth or incentives
Great place to gain knowledge and understand of the legal field.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA11 June 2015
I was able to gain great knowledge and skills with this company. A typical work day was extremely busy as I assisted 4 worker compensation attorneys. I had terrific co-workers and an awesome management team. The hardest part of the job was the workload that I had to maintain (very busy). The most enjoyable part of the job was all the knowledge I was able to gain.
Pros
Developed great skills and experience
Cons
No cons
productive
Cognos BI Developer and DWH Designer (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJ29 May 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
Glad to leave
First Notice of Loss Claims Rep (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KS8 March 2015
Great place to work if you are a college student. Not so great place if you aren't. They have a high turn over rate. they do not pay enough.