Chartered Accountant firm is seeking an experienced bookkeeper. The professional individual must have a minimum of 3 years’ working experience with Quickbooks and must be able to offer training of this software to clients. This is primarily a bookkeeping position, however, Personal Tax preparation, T4/T5 preparation and caseware knowledge would be an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience with QuickBooks;
- Previous experience in Caseware/Caseview & Profile programs will be considered an asset;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
- Be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail and able to manage time;
- Excellent written and verbal communication focusing on client service;
- Provide support to clients on general questions regarding year-end & bookkeeping issues;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Maintain a high standard of confidentiality;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, take and follow directions.
- Data entry of client information to various bookkeeping software (primarily Quickbooks);
- Preparation of HST returns and filing, using the Quickbooks HST module;
- Preparation of payroll and T4 completion;
- Maintain general ledgers;
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation;
- Troubleshooting client bookkeeping issues;
- Printing and compilation of personal & corporate tax returns and financial statements;
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Other office duties, as assigned.
Indeed - 20 months ago