Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Supportive management in a fast paced work environment.
Sales (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXNovember 22, 2014
Strong management utilizing excellent training skills. Wonderful environment and good customers. Truly a company that expects
top-notch customer service. Several co-workers are still friends.
Productive and a fun, outgoing environment
Cashier (Current Employee), Chino Hills, CANovember 20, 2014
Pros: great relationship with everyone
Cons: few hours at times
always busy with shipment and keeping the store, as well as making sure the customers' needs are satisfied.
Great environment and amazing co-workers
Sales Associate "Charmer" (Current Employee), El Cajon, CANovember 18, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, wonderful co-workers
Cons: n/a
I've learned a lot about customer service through this company and how to increase purchases in order to meet our sales goals. I work with the greatest people, they are very caring and extremely outgoing. The job isn't hard at all once you get the overall idea of it. I enjoy everything about this job although, I'd love to have more hours.
Overall Experience
Fashion Advisor (Former Employee), Hendersonville, TNNovember 18, 2014
Pros: discount, can be fun, good experience
Cons: management changes, no communication
Poor management and communication, but can be a good first job in the retail industry. Very fast paced and multitasking is needed due to the high volume. Lots of shipment comes in and is needed to put out immediately.
fun work environment
Charmer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2014
great company to work for. nice employees and great managment team
Lots of changes constantly
Full-Time Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSNovember 10, 2014
Constantly changing something. Certain managers not working as a team. Corporate changes that did not make efficient day to day operations easy only more complicated.
absolutely loved this job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Crestview Hills, KYNovember 6, 2014
Pros: discount on great accessories
My coworkers were awesome and it was a great working environment. My manager was very nice and easy to get along with. She was very understanding and worked well with all of us.
Fun place to work
Charmer (Former Employee), Temple, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: good discount
Cons: not enough hours
Typical day was helping customers shop. I learned to properly accessorize my jewelry with my attire. My supuervisors were awesome very down to earth along with co-workers. The hardest part of the job was it was only part time only managment get over 30 hours. I most enjoyed this job cause i shopped while i worked.
fun people
Customer service (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSNovember 3, 2014
provide great customer service every day. check people out at the register.
Fast Growing work place
Loss Prevention Senior Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 1, 2014
Fast Growing Company,with great team members. Ability to watch and make changes. The the company has invested in great talent and works hard to achieve all goals with in each department. Cross training is a must and the company gives you the tools to develop yourself with in.
A fun and friendly environment
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 29, 2014
A really great place to work. Common retail duties, register, recovery, customer assistance. A good place to start for young people. Lots of room for growth and understanding how retail works.
I love working for CC!
Charmer/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Thornton, COOctober 29, 2014
Being a Charmer at Charming Charlie is such a rewarding job! They're very flexible and understanding and the accessories basically sell themselves, they're so eye-catching and fun! One of the best parts of the job is to really boost our customers confidence and assisting them in picking out the ideal accessories for their special occasions and every – more... day style! – less
Where you can find it all ladies!
Sales associate (Former Employee), hallandaleOctober 16, 2014
Working on go backs, putting merchandize out on sells floor, run register. I learnt a lot about jewelry styles. The store manager when i worked their was very involved with changes and making sure everythng was getting it, he would even send weekly emails with thee 411 for the week.
Fun, Friendly and Fabulous
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 3, 2014
Charming Charlie is a great company to work for. It has a fun and friendly work environment. The staff is upbeat and always energetic.
Love it here
Charmer (Current Employee), Fort Collins, CoOctober 1, 2014
I love working at Charming Charlie. It's such a great job as a "charmer" (sales associate). I love being able to help someone pick out the perfect outfit from head to toe and decking them out in accessories.
fun and exciting workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 29, 2014
- A typical work day is interesting there is always something that needs to be done whether its helping a costumer, or making sure that product gets put on the floor.
- As a sales associate at Charming Charlie I have learned how to help costumers, by approaching them in the correct way, and making them feel comfortable with you as an associate.
-Management – more... and co-workers are great very friendly.
-The hardest part of my job happens when the store gets crowded typically on Saturdays and there are many costumers that are asking for assistance and you are not able to help every costumer at one time.
- I enjoy getting to know costumers and assisting costumers with their fashion needs. – less
Fun and exciting place to work
Fashion Advisor, Temporary Stock Lead (Current Employee), Hendersonville, TNSeptember 28, 2014
A typical day of work consists of a variety of things. Throughout the work day I maintain and continue to engage with customers to find out what they are looking for and building a personal relationship with them. At the register, I revisit the things spoken about on the sales floor to keep the connection. I also have to ring the transaction up in an – more... efficient amount of time. Teamwork is another key skill to demonstrate in the everyday work environment.I also must keep the store looking its best to create a visually pleasing environment to shop in. As the temporary stock lead, I was responsible for processing shipment as quickly and efficiently as possible to get new product to the floor in order to sell it. I also was in charge of visuals so I had to make sure the correct signage was in place everyday. The hardest part of the job was when we did not have exactly what the customer was looking for, but to fix this situation, I offered alternative products. The most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be knowing that you made a difference in someone's life whether it was by just building a relationship with them or just putting a smile on their face. – less
Charmer Point of view
Charmer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: jewelry, discounts, fashion, and rewards
Cons: hours, hourly pay, and magazine scams
On this Job its all about Time management, fashion visuals, product sales, and duties. The hardest thing about this job is fighting for hours and pay. This job is perfect for High school seniors and people that wants to work in retail for the rest of their life. unless your management you don't get paid good at all you can't afford living expenses on – more... your own. I can't move out my parents home because this job doesn't pay enough. But its a fun fashionable job other than the DM always on your case about lying to the customer to get sales. – less
Fun
Charmer (Former Employee), Rogers, ARSeptember 23, 2014
Have to learn a lot about wear and how to place the merchandise and be very into the customer and what they are looking for, managers push on getting customers emails way too much, but other then that fun and exciting place to r=work
NOPE!
n/a (Current Employee), n/aSeptember 22, 2014
I'm sure other stores run very well...i have no words for my location

1 2 3 4 5

About Charming Charlie

COMPANY It’s time for a FABULOUS career! charming charlie, the award-winning fashion accessories retailer, is the one-of-a-kind – Read more

Charming Charlie Photos