Competition Number: CHW-14159-TT
Charlton & Hill Welding is a manufacturer of custom mobile oil and gas equipment; we are currently expanding our operations to meet the growing demands of our customers. Charlton & Hill Welding is looking for a self driven Service/Retrofit Project Coordinator to join our team.
What we are looking for:
- Schematic experience (hydraulic & electrical)
- Mechanical background preferred
- Service/Retrofit experience preferred
- Knowledge of welding & fabrication
- Able to source parts/material
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Supervisory experience an asset
- Competent computer skills required
Previous relevant experience and training would be considered an asset.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work with Customers/vendors/operations
- Develop scopes of work
- Reviewing schematics & engineered drawings
- Sourcing parts/materials
- Job scheduling
With Charlton & Hill, you'll receive:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Career development and ongoing training
- Company contributions to your retirement savings
- A great team of people to work with, who are committed to helping you succeed as you help us meet our goals.
If you are a self driven person looking to join a great team and grow your career please submit your resume or visit www.charltonandhill.com/welding for more information.
- Only applicants residing in Lethbridge and surrounding area will be considered. Applicants from outside this area are encouraged to submit their applications ONLY if currently in the process of relocating to Lethbridge.