Charlton & Hill Welding is an international supplier of custom manufactured equipment based in Lethbridge Alberta. We are currently seeking a self driven individual to fill the role of Human Resources Coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the provision of human resources including but not limited to:
- Management Support - performance management, attendance management, leadership development, succession planning, input of confidential employment information into HRMS system, provide advice to employees and managers on company policies, take a proactive approach to the enhancement of all internal policies and processes
- Labour Relations – application of progressive discipline up to and including dismissal, grievance handling.
- Employee Relations – application of progressive discipline, investigation or workforce complaints, conducting exit interviews, apprenticeship scheduling.
- Staffing – Develop Recruitment Advertising for websites, job boards, periodicals or newspapers,
- Undergraduate Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Human Resource Management or comparable experience
- Self driven and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication , innovation and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality or sensitive material/information
- Previous HR experience in trades environment would be considered an asset
With Charlton & Hill, you'll receive:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Career development and ongoing training
- Company contributions to your retirement savings
- A great team of people to work with, who are committed to helping, you succeed as you help us meet our goals.
If you are an ambitious independent leader looking to start or grow your career with a growing company full of advancement opportunity please submit your resume or visit www.charltonandhill.com/welding for more information
Indeed - 11 months ago
International Custom Equipment Manufacturer specialized in Oil & Gas Equipment.