Charlton & Hill Welding is an international supplier of custom manufactured equipment; we are currently expanding our operations to meet the growing demands of our customers. Charlton & Hill Welding is seeking skilled people to join our Design and Drafting Team.
As a member of our Design and Drafting Department your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Equipment Design
- Preparing 3d models/drawings
- Schematics (electrical & hydraulic)
- Design Documentation (manuals, illustrations, etc)
- Experience using Solidworks /AutoCAD/ProE
- Mechanical background would be considered an asset
- Electrical Background would be considered an asset
- Keen attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Able to work with minimal supervision
With Charlton & Hill, you'll receive:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Career development and ongoing training
- Company contributions to your retirement savings
- A great team of people to work with, who are committed to helping, you succeed as you help us meet our goals.
If you are an ambitious independent leader looking to start or grow your career with a growing company full of advancement opportunity please submit your resume or visit www.charltonandhill.com/welding for more information
International Custom Equipment Manufacturer specialized in Oil & Gas Equipment.