Long hours with little or no reward but I enjoyed working in such a challenging environment with such a vast jursidiction under my belt.
• Providing commercial and comprehensive HR business partner support to Practice leaders and VPs in the EME business areas and leveraging strong partnerships with the wider HR team and support departments in the Boston head office
• Responsible for the management of the entire HR life cycle across 8 jurisdictions, including recruitment, training, policy and process, complex employee relation matters, secondments, immigration matters, tax matters and management of the benefits administration
• HR representation on the EME advisory board committee
• Providing headcount, turnover and budget reports to Global Human Resources VP based in Boston
• Coaching, mentoring and developing the HR Generalist (direct report)