Looking for a highly professional, team oriented, devoted person to work in a fast paced environment.
Do you have strong reception, administrative skills, and property management skills? If your answer is yes to the above, then we have an opportunity that may be fit for you.
The right candidate for the position will have:
- Reception Experience
- Experience in the Property Management Industry or similar Industry
- Office experience
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Schedule appointments in the Google Calendar
- Keep accurate records
- Filing, photocopying, Email, Fax
- Strong people skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills both written and verbal
- Mature and reliable
- Courteous and considerate
- Self-starter who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is an asset
- Have the ability to learn and interpret provincially governed acts and policies
- Show properties from time-to time and do move in and outs at the end and beginning of the month.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Charan Property Management thanks you for your interest in this position. We will contact the candidates whose skills and work experience most closely align with the businesses’ needs.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Property Management to Residential Housing and Condominium Complexes.