Changes

Changes Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 18, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: office was under renovations
most enjoyable part of the job was the wonderful people to work with and to work for, managers understanding about commitment to our own family, I learned and understand more about different cultures in our city , and the hardest part of the job was when the company didn't have its contract renewed and we all had to move on
Fulfilling and rewarding place to work
Visit Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 11, 2012
Pros: independent work schedule
Cons: long hours, lack of flexibility, lack of communication from management
Changes is an agency contracted by Child and Family Youth Services to supervise visits for children in care in Edmonton and surrounding area. A typical day includes 2-3 visits per day, where I drive to pick up a child/ren from one or more locations and take them to an established location for a visit with parents or family members, objectively supervise – more... the visit, and then return the child/ren back to the placement. I work independently and use an online schedule to coordinate visits, which is set up by management and government caseworkers. There is a liaison between management, caseworkers, biological parents, foster parents and myself to ensure the well being in the best interests of the child. The best part of this job is being able to connect children with their biological parents to maintain a positive relationship between them. The second best part of this job is that it is so independent. That said, schedules are not flexible. – less
Productive Workplace
customer service (Former Employee), White Marsh, MDSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: get paid every week
•a typical day at work:
•what I learned: how to talk to people
•management: very organized
•my co-workers: cool down to earth people
•the hardest part of the job: none
•the most enjoyable part of the job: getting discounts on clothes
fun work place clothing/retail
Cashier/ Sales associate (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: learned some security skills and social service/ communication
Cons: 7.50 an hour
we start by folding the store and maintaining the store. management would let us know what sales and the day would start. i would greet each costumer but still secure the premises while performing great costumer service skills.
Enjoyed working for them
Store Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore MDAugust 11, 2014
Everyone who works there is like a big family. The owners know you all by name and face.
Good Work Enviorment And Pretty Nice Customers
Stock & Sales (Former Employee), baltimore mdMarch 8, 2014
a regular day at work was pretty basic and easy nothing special. I first learned stock work here. management was very cool. didn't co workers that much. hardest part of job was closing. the best part of work was ineracting with customers.
good Learning & Fun Working
Apprenticeship/Administration (Former Employee), SouthendNovember 20, 2013
Typical day would be dealing with customers at front desk, making appointments, answering the phones and dealing with payments.
Dynamic, challenging and fun workplace
RETAIL SALES/SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Rhinebeck, NYJune 23, 2013
I am always learning something new at Changes, whether selecting merchandise for coming seasons, adjusting processes for maximum efficiency, or helping a customer find the clothes he needs. The end of the process is very rewarding - having a customer wear something that makes him feel and look great!
Interesting & Different
Event Co-ordinator (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJune 18, 2013
Pros: meeting film stars and other celebs.
Cons: nothing as such
As it was my first experience, learnt a lot from my Boss.
learnt how to communicate with people, negotiate on payments, convince people.

Hardest part of the job was to deal some clients regarding the amount quotation.

It was a fun job as there were no particular venue and different shoots took place in different locations.

Meeting celebrities.
brilliant place to work at
apprentice hairdresser (Former Employee), wakefieldJanuary 7, 2013
i really enjoyed working for changes brilliant,friendly fair staff clean workplace
food 4 less
food 4 less (Former Employee), wilson way stockton, caMarch 7, 2012
night crew, changes, stocking, receiving, dairy , and utility clerk