We’ve been serving corporate businesses with professional services software and IT management solutions for more than 20 years. Our flexible and powerful professional services solution enable growth, financial health and improved efficiency for our global customers. It marries professional services automation (PSA), project portfolio management (PPM) and powerful business analytics to provide total operational visibility and control over their strategic business portfolios.
Responsibilities of the role:
The GL Accountant is responsible for the daily operations of the accounting department. This position has management responsibility for the successful, continuous operations of our accounting team.
This position reports to and works closely with the Controller to ensure the highest levels of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Treasury Analytics
- Daily bank activity
- GL Reconciliations (including Bank, Pre-Paid, Sensitive Accruals, Fixed Assets and Depreciation)
- Currency Translation Adjustments
- Bonus Calculations (Professional Services and Management)
Qualifications we seek:
- Minimum of 10+ years with a Global or North American work force.
- Proven leadership capabilities, at least 5 years in a senior role, successful management of staff would be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Technical knowledge & operational experience with Dynamics AX 2012.
- Sound knowledge of accounting policies, full-cycle accounting and general ledger;
- Confident, detail oriented and enthusiastic team player with superior interpersonal, communication, organizational and analytical skills;
- Professional in manner and value confidentiality in all dealings.
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Comfortable functioning in a hands-on, fast paced environment and be ready and capable to take on tasks to meet business objectives.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
Accounting Degree or Diploma and working towards a designation;
- You will be working for a company that has been serving corporate businesses with professional services software and IT management solutions around the world for more than 20 years.
- You will be working for a company that values its employees and its customers.
- You will be working for a company with a “best in breed” product with a defined roadmap and demonstrated success in launching new initiatives.
- You will be working with the best! At Changepoint you are greeted with a “How Can I Help” attitude.