Change Lingerie Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Très bonne compagnie
Associée aux ventes (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ON16 October 2017
J'ai beaucoup aimé travailler pour Change Lingerie. L'équipe était dynamique et soudée et le travail était gratifiant. Chaque jour, des femmes ressortaient du magasin complètement satisfaites d'avoir enfin trouvé la grandeur qui leur convenait réellement! Les seuls points négatifs sont les avantages sociaux (très peu ou pas du tout) et la pression constante sur les associées pour vendre davantage. Sinon, tout le reste était très agréable.
Pros
Équipe soudée, travail gratifiant
Cons
Avantages sociaux, pression
Super Compagnie!
Conseillère en vente (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 April 2017
Fantastique place où travailler pour une temps plein! Le sentiment que l'on ressent quand la cliente trouve sa taille... c'est magique et on sent que l'on fait la différence. Nous sommes une petite équipe, donc très style 'famille', beaucoup d'incitatifs et d'encouragement. J'ADORE!
...et J'ADORE les s-g!
Pros
respectueux, incitatifs, produits
job never felt secure
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2017
going into work you never knew if you were going to get fired,the management was untrained and was making some of the girl feel uncomfortable and feel like was not happy in work.The management team also was not very nice and very fake with the sales girls. overall not a great experience
Pros
you get a free bra
Cons
management team and overall everything
A lovely learning and growth experience.
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 August 2015
-Depending on the shift, a typical day can begin with opening the store and ensuring its cleanliness, to coming in the mid/late shift and just jumping into the duties along with the other sales associates. Through out the day one must work on keeping the store tidy while assisting customers and providing exceptional customer service. Change Lingerie has European sizing which means that I must give a correct fitting to each new client, as well as existing clients whom have changed sizes.
-What I have learned is how to make clients comfortable, seeing as I must get very close and intimate with each customer that I have to give a bra fitting to. I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges which I have had to face with Change, and I feel it has made myself much more confident in working with the public.
-The management is great, I value that they are approachable which makes it quite easy to talk to them openly without judgement and I am grateful of how understanding they are.
-I enjoy my coworkers plenty, they know how to make hard work seem easy and it surely helps the time pass by.
-I would say that the most difficult part of the job would be the fits themselves as each woman has a completely different body shape so the same item will fit completely different on many people.
-What I truly find most enjoyable about working with Change is the fact that I am able to help women find the perfect fit! Many women are uneducated on how a bra is supposed to properly fit, and when I have a client leaving with a smile on their face and a fantastic product I know that I have done my job
  more... in exceeding their expectations.  less
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Unpleasant Clientele
Unprofessional.
Sales Associate / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Burlington17 June 2015
When I first joined Change Lingerie, the manager at the time was on a leave so we had another manager from Oakville who would help run our store. This manager was very helpful and considered her my manager up until we got a new manager in March. I learned a lot without a full time manager, how to open and close the store, end of day sheets and sale budgets.
My co-workers were really friendly and thats what I liked about the job. Everything was enjoyable until we got a new manager in March. I dont have good things to say about this manager so I will not comment any further.
Pros
Discount on product
Cons
Unreliable manager