If you are looking for an opportunity to work as a Supervisor
in the Food & Beverage Department at Chances, the time is now!
We currently have an opening for a Full-time Temporary Supervisor, to cover a maternity leave.
The successful applicant must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends as required.
- 19+ years of age
- High School Diploma
- Supervisory experience
- Serving It Right required; any other certification such as Food Safe will be considered an asset
- Good Command of English Language – Spoken and Written
- Basic Math and accurate cash handling skills
- Physical ability to carry trays of food and beverages
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience as a server and/or bartender
- Experience with Squirrel will be considered an asset
- Ability to coach and train new and existing staff
- Proven leadership and customer service skills are essential
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Adhere to established Policies and Procedures including liquor service policies
- Ensure work environment and equipment is maintained and clean at all times
- Excellent product knowledge of all services and products offered
- Train new employees on food menus, service standards, etc.
- Monitor opening and closing duties
- Assist with hiring, employee reviews and disciplinary actions
- Resolve customer and employee complaints and provide conflict resolution
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #08-27-2013
CLOSING DATE: August 22, 2013